Service Center 10.5 continues to ensure technicians have the tools required to accurately troubleshoot the latest systems, devices and components. This latest release includes these notable new features:
- NVMe device testing
- Supports Android version 6.0 Marshmallow to test the latest tablets and phones
- Additional RAID support for MegaRAID and Areca controller models
- Updated IPMI, CPU, USB 3.1 and other diagnostics
- Android 3D graphics testing
Eligible for a Free or Discounted Upgrade?
For current Service Center customers, visit our Upgrade Eligibility Tool to see if you are eligible for a free or discounted upgrade to Service Center 10.5!
Feature-Rich Tools for Technicians
Additional features found in all Service Center kits include:
- Full Windows 10 testing
- Bootable Diagnostics—compatible with PCs and Macs
- Drive wipe with multiple options and reporting—conforms to military standards. Now with NVMe support and Android factory reset option
- The loopbacks and optional power supply tester and PCI/miniPCI POST cards help you find problems fast
- The Multipurpose USB Device indicates test status and stores session information, configuration files, customizable reports, system snapshots, your customized links, and other information
- Direct System Information™ architecture gathers information directly from devices, bypassing drivers where possible
- Runs under versions of Windows, DOS, Android (version 2.3 – 6.0), Apple Macs and the included offline bootable operating system
- Run direct from DVD or the Multipurpose USB Device with no installation on PC and Mac systems—Windows, DOS and Bootable Diagnostics
- Analyze PC BSODs to identify the offending device driver
- Bootable Diagnostics support for testing UEFI based systems with support for 64-bit UEFI secure boot systems
- Sessions automatically save system information, test results and system snapshots to the USB Key when testing (excluding Android diagnostics)
“As an IT consulting firm, we reduced our return rate from 70% to 3% within six months of adopting the PC-Doctor Service Center hardware diagnostics.” — Arthur Van Ness
Testing the Latest Android Devices
Android is the world’s most popular and fastest growing mobile platform. With more than 1.4 billion active Android devices, the need for current diagnostics to test the latest Android devices couldn’t be any greater. Now with support for Android OS version 6.0 Marshmallow, Service Center continues to be an industry leading tool, providing thorough device testing without leaving any trace on the device.
Looking for an Android diagnostics app? The PC-Doctor Toolbox Android App, available for free on Google Play, provides the the same industry-leading diagnostics and device information to quickly diagnose your Android device issues.
Many other great features are available in Service Center 10.5 and other PC-Doctor product lines. For an evaluation or more information on our products, contact our sales department at email@example.com.