Author Topic: Toolbox Lockout  (Read 2112 times)

Offline InfernoJK

Locked out of toolbox, very frustrating. Could understand 24hrs, but TWO months!?!

Please assist unlock!!!

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I apologize for the inconvenience, I have reset the lock on our software and you should be able to activate it again. I would also be curious to know why you thought you were locked out for 2 months? Our records indicate you were only locked out for the standard 1 month for multiple activations.

Please be aware that our software only allows installation on a single system at a time. The software also limits the number of activations allowed in a given time period to prevent usage on multiple systems or as a commercial diagnostics tool.

If this occurs again in the future and we see that you have activated the software on several different computers you will be forced to wait for the lockout to expire. If however you are simply reactivating on the same system we will reset the lockout as needed.

Please let me know if you require any additional assistance.

Thank you,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline InfernoJK

The toolbox was recommended to me as a small time technicians tool. Not commercial, but fixing pcs now and then. This recommendation came from your people, so I am confused now and frustrated if I purchased the wrong product.

Also, I uninstall from a pc when I am done working, so I know that that is not it.

It was one month. My mistake.

And thank you.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I am sorry for the misunderstanding, and if you would like I can certainly refund your order.

PC-Doctor Toolbox is intended to be used on an end-user's system for diagnostics and general maintenance. The only method that we provide for commercial use, is if you were to purchase multiple licenses and install them on your customers systems (e.g. Installation on a customer's system and leaving it installed for future diagnostics). This method would of course involve assigning the key to the customer once it had been installed.

I recall that I had mentioned our Service Center product to you previously as a viable commercial diagnostics software (pcdservicecenter.com). I would suggest that perhaps you could contact our sales department to see if there are any deals available (Go here for contact information).

I apologize again for the confusion, and please let me know if you require any additional assistance.

Thanks,
Kris
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:32:01 pm by Kris_PCD »
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.