Author Topic: Saving reports to a network location  (Read 1835 times)

Offline abwcr27

Hello, maybe I'm dumb but I cannot figure out how to save a report to a network location.

I'm using the service center bootable USB stick and CD.  I'm trying to save the reports in a central location.  I've looked through the advanced user guides and really have no idea how to mess with scripts.  I'm assuming that is what I need to do.

Any help would be most wonderful.  Thanks!

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
While it is technically possible to automatically save test results to a network location, that is not functionality we provide with Service Center.

With Service Center 9 all test results from Windows, Bootable Diagnostics, and DOS, are all saved to the key automatically. If necessary, you could either copy the files directly from the key, or you could create a batch file that will copy or move the test results from the USB key to the desired network location. The batch file method would only work from within a Windows environment however, but it would provide an quicker way to centralize the information. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer instructions for such an undertaking, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.