Author Topic: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Xproject187

I hava a Socket-AM2(940),HP(A1712N)aka NodusM3-GL8E that comes w/a ASUS(A8M2N-LA)(NodusM3 v:1.05) & the AMD Athlon 64 3800+CPU(Orleans) along with Nvidias GeForce 6150(Rev.A2)N-Bridge Chipset & the nForce 410/430 MCP S-Bridge Chipset.
I only have one 512MB stick of PC-II 5300. Anyway Here is a link to the MOBO Spex:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00757531&dlc=en
I run XPproSPIII & I have the latest Java installed,I mention this because when I launch PC Doctor I get an error that makes Me think that java might be a possible culprit!  I googled the error but came up with absolutly nothing in regards to PC-Doctor5,so I thought it best to join this Forum,Thanx for any insight/direction
Xproject187

« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:05:07 am by Xproject187 »

Offline fwilson

Xproject187,

If java is working for other apps and websites then java is most likely not the problem.  It sounds like something in PC-Doctor is corrupted or missing.  A uninstall and reinstall should fix you up.

You can go to the HP website and put in your Pavilion A1712N then go to drivers and downloads.  If there is a newer version of PC-Doctor for your model it will appear there.  If it is not there, give HP support a ring for the download location or you should be able to reinstall  it from your recovery disks.  Since we do not “officially” provide end user support for OEM systems it would be best if you gave HP support a call and asked them for the preferred method to accomplish this.

-Fred
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”  ~ J.C. Watts