Author Topic: Logo & Detail Setup  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Thomas K

Ok, so..

I have run from the hard drive, with a one time boot, then remove, I have installed fully to the hard drive, and then I have run the WindowsPE disk, to run the diagnostics

I go to setup the company name, address, technician name... all save, but when I add the company logo.. suddenly it disappears.

Yes, the company logo is on the MUD Dongle.

Anyway to keep this setting?

On another note.  When using the USB Dongle, and I save logs, it seems all jumbled, even word wrap doesnt correct the lines or formatting.  Specially SMART logs.

Is there a suggested or advised program to open the log files in?

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Thomas,

Which version of Service Center are you running?  I am currently using SC 7.9 and I cannot seem to reproduce what you are seeing with the company information for the reports.  I have gone between multiple systems and the reports remain intact.  The company information, and technician name, and the company logo are all displayed when I click on the Customize Report Header. 
Maybe I am missing a step?
I have run from HDD, quick install and run, and from the ODD.  I have not tried to reproduce this in PE.

As for the jumbled log files, is it safe to assume that you are referring to the DOS log files, as the windows files are saved as HTML format and should be viewed in a browser.  What text editor are you using to view the files? 
James_PCD

"May the dog of simplicity lift its leg on the lamp post of progress"