Author Topic: Activation Link not working,  (Read 3174 times)

Offline qwackerz

Hello....

Iv been sent the activation email for Toolbox but the links dont work when a copy paste them....i just get "Page Loading".... :(

Order ID : PCD130629-2034-83132
 Paid In Full : 29-Jun-2013

Thankyou.... :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:16:05 am by qwackerz »

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi qwackerz,

I'm sorry that your having problems downloading our software. I went ahead and reset your download links and they seem to be working now.

I resent the product email which contains the download links and product key, in addition I will be sending you a PM with the download links as a backup.

Let me know if that takes care of it, or if you still have problems.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline qwackerz

Hello Kriss

All sorted now Thankyou....

I have a 32 and a 64 bit pcs.... Will the same key work with either as i work with either as i wish to use Toolbox on both systems....but can only activate one at a time?....

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Each license is intended for use on a single PC. If you would like to install the product on a additional systems, you must have a separate license for each. You can of course transfer each license to a different system if needed.

Please be aware that our software only allows installation on a single system at a time. The software also limits the number of activations allowed in a given time period to prevent usage on multiple systems or as a commercial diagnostics tool.

Let me know if you run into any other issues or have any other questions.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline qwackerz

How many activations are allowed in what amount of time?....

I understand this is to prevent comercial use but id still like to know what im restricted too....

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
We just updated our FAQ to include this information:
http://www.pc-doctor.com/toolbox_support#6

"The number of reactivations allowed in a 90 day period is limited to 2, allowing for the reactivation of the software to accommodate system configuration changes."

Please note that this may change in the future, please refer to the website for current information.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline qwackerz

Does the reset also reset old  passwords so i have to creste s new one?...

Which is a pain in the backside esspecisly more so as i cant use one iv previously created....and i then cant rember the old one i have to enter to create a new one....

I can understand having the 2 activations within 90 days to prevent comercial use but  im wanting to run a diognotics one of my older pcs which is freezing under load....

Basicaly as i need to connect and remember old passwords in order to activate before i can run a tedt my system freezes, so i need to install again and it freezes agan... But now that counts as two activations somi get locked out....

How am i suposed to run a diagnostic then to detect the problem when having to reactivate toolbox online is adding to my system problem?....
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:43:30 pm by qwackerz »

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
While I have the capability to reset your password if necessary, you would still have to change this password when reactivating. You would also still be bound to the limitations of using old passwords. So basically all I can say on that part is sorry for the inconvenience. :-[ I would say that while you can't use the same password over and over, the password requirements aren't terribly strict.

Unfortunately, while I can understand your desire to test a second system that is having issues, this is the kind of scenario we wanted to try and avoid. If you are the sort (like myself) with multiple PC's, we would prefer you either purchase a license for each system you would like to keep an eye on, or purchase a copy of our Service Center product. Obviously we can't force you to do such a thing, but just remember that you can activate the product twice before being locked out, and continue to use the software on the last activated system.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.