Author Topic: How to identify if my computer has been hacked/jacked in CMD ?  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Nacho.Bizzzz2u

I'm sorry if this sounds like I am brand new because I am. I can not change a lot of the admin settings in my Dell XPS 8300 since moving out of the last place I was renting from. The creep I was renting from I believe was breaking into my room and I am pretty sure he copied all of my personal stuff off of my computer but the worse part is I think he made it so that he can impersonate or fake my computer to think that he is me and turn it on and off and change everything as he feels fit at anytime. So, my question is: "What can I do through CMD or what have you so that I will know for sure?" Please and Thank you in advanced. I have screen shots of different settings that I am not able to change if need be.

PCD_Christopher

Hello,

Unfortunately, this forum is for assisting customers with issues related to our products. We cannot offer any assistance with your problem.

Kind regards,

Offline loranger

Hi, are you doing regular antivirus scans? Did you observe anything unusual lately? I think there is not much to do in such a case where your personal data is stolen from your computer manually but if any viruses are inserted to control your PC remotely then you may find it through regular antivirus scans. I have rented a flat in Istanbul about 5 years ago and I had a creepy landlord just like you had who tried to break into my computer secretly so I know how it feels...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:24:21 am by loranger »