Author Topic: PC Doctor Installed and when I activate I get a blue Screen  (Read 1505 times)

Offline searchn

I just purchased and installed the PC Doctor toolbox for windows. When it prompted for the activation information I typed in the information and the clicked activated, the next screen briefly showed up and then computer went in to a blue screen and rebooted. I tried opening the toolbox again and it wanted me to reactivate and when I did same thing blue screen reboot. I have Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64Bit.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I can safely say that I have never seen that problem before, and I am very sorry for the issues you have been having. If you don't mind I will be sending you instructions via PM for the process of obtaining logs from our software so that we can attempt to determine the cause.

I will also be sending you instructions to perform an offline activation of the product in the event that the crash you are experiencing is a result of the authentication process over the internet.

I apologize again for the issues, but hopefully we will be able to determine the cause of your problem quickly.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.