Author Topic: Multipurpose USB Device not detected  (Read 2707 times)

Offline EasyTechChick

Hello, I am having a problem with PC-Doctor 7.5's MUD dongle.

It seems to not be detected by any usb ports I plug it into, even on several PC's. It is company policy to use PC-Doctor.

My co-workers say it used to worked, but it just stopped being recognized. Now I am not sure what happened since I transferred from another store. But we NEED this device to work because it is the only device we are allowed by company policy to use for diagnostics, and I just took in a PC last night that need some tests ran.

I've tried the restore option the manual insists, but it continues to show an error: "No Multipurpose USB Devices were detected. Please insert." It is clearly inserted, and I have even tried in all ports, and also on 4 other PCs and neither will detect the device.

Please help on how to restore the usb drive.
Much thanks,
Christina
That was EASY!

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Christina,

I am sorry for the issues that you are having with the multi-purpose USB device (MUD).  In order to assist you, we will need you to submit a support ticket at http://www.pc-doctor.com/support.php.  Please include all of the requested information in the form as well as the name of original purchaser of the software.  Once all of the information has been validated the support engineer should be able to assist you with a possible RMA of the MUD.

Thanks,
James_PCD

"May the dog of simplicity lift its leg on the lamp post of progress"