Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Ask Our Experts / PC Doctor Center Bootable Diagnostics
« Last post by farleymartinez on August 08, 2022, 06:38:14 pm »
Best Buying Guide For Vinyl Floor

Vinyl floors are the best options when you're looking for durability, versatility as well as affordability. However, how many types and which one you should choose are more complicated to answer. This article will help you out.

Helpful tips: The Best Mop For Your Vinyl Floor: Make it Shine In No Time

What is vinyl flooring?

Vinyl is a composite plastic that is durable and waterproof. A vinyl floor has a base layer of PVC (polyvinyl chloride ) sealed to a fibrous core, covered by a printed design layer and a transparent, strong wear layer on top. The quality of vinyl flooring depends on thickness as well as the quality of the wear layer. Some luxury options have more layers and rigid protective coatings that can withstand heavy foot traffic and feel softer on your feet.

Besides their outstanding properties: amazingly durable, dirt, stain resistant and easy to install, vinyl floors have many forms, including the two most popular ones: tile and sheet vinyl.

Let's take a closer look at each one.

Vinyl Tile

Vinyl tile is the oldest form of vinyl flooring. Each tile is a cut from one large sheet made from mixtures of filler materials, pulverized limestone, color pigments and thermoplastic binders. Unfortunately, vinyl tile is becoming less popular than other forms like plank and sheet because its porous surface needs more polishing and cleaning with a solid Vinyl floor mop. A high amount of seams between tiles also means weaker moisture resistance, where water can seep through the tiles and loosen the base. The higher maintenance cost and shorter lifespan make vinyl tiles less attractive compared to other flooring options. And even though vinyl tiles have numerous design patterns, they are far from the color and texture versatility of plank or luxurious flooring available in the market.

Having said that, vinyl tile is budget friendly and easy to repair. You only need to fix or replace the separated damaged tiles, which is also a great DIY project.

Vinyl Sheet

Sheet vinyl has three layers: a backing layer made of fibrous material, a PVC layer embedded with a printed design pattern in the center, and on top is a transparent wear layer protecting the underneath. Unlike vinyl tiles, vinyl sheets come in rolls 8 and 12 feet wide, so you can cover your floor with far fewer seams. Fewer seams mean better water resistance and less maintenance cost. You can see why vinyl sheets are particularly great for bathrooms. According to TheKingLive, you can install vinyl sheets by gluing them to the subfloor, sealing them at the perimeters or simply "floating" the whole floor over the underlayment.

About the price, sheet vinyl doesn't cost much more than the tile option but can be tricky to cut, fit and glue by yourself due to its cumbersome feature. Furthermore, repairing is more complicated, and you may need professional help. Still, vinyl sheets are the best choice if you want an inexpensive option for fully waterproof flooring.

Vinyl flooring will remain one of the best options for solid, affordable and versatile flooring. With all the in-depth knowledge this article gives you, choosing a suitable vinyl floor has never been easier.
Building or Upgrading PCs / Building my pc.
« Last post by lavender on August 07, 2022, 02:29:01 am »
Hello everyone,
could please someone help me with building my pc?.
I have had mine since 2017, the problem is the computer case is too small and my pc become overheated quickly. that lead to having lots of dust and my pc shut down lots which damage most of my D drive. I do not have the knowledge about the compatibility of computer parts so I need help.
I want to buy :
- A new motherboard. ( a better one than mine )
- A new computer case. ( bigger and have space for my graphic card )
- A New D drive. ( the same as my D drive or a little bit better )
______
Here is the information of my pc.
•   Computer Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 RC-110-KKN2 , Mini-ITX Tower
•   Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-5775C CPU @ 3.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
•   Memory: 8192MB RAM
•   BaseBoard Manufacturer: ASRock
•   BaseBoard Product: H97M-ITX/ac
•   Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
•   Approx. Total Memory: 12159 MB
•   Display Memory (VRAM): 8088 MB
•   Shared Memory: 4071 MB
•   Hard Drive(D:): TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100
•   Hard Drive(C:): ADATA SU800
•   Hard Drive(E:): INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC

My Budget is around 544$ to 816$, and I don't mind paying more if it is needed. If you have any suggestions about changing more parts of my pc please share your thought.
Thank you to whoever reads this or trying to help me.

Lavender,
Toolbox for Windows / Toolbox is now free for personal use!
« Last post by PCD_Chris on July 22, 2022, 12:24:05 pm »

Yes, you read that correctly. Toolbox is now FREE for personal use when partnered with a free Toolbox Remote account! Gaining access to the tools PC makers worldwide have relied on for years — our industry standard hardware diagnostics, advanced system information, system history, blue screen troubleshooter, monitoring tools, and so much more — is now easier than ever before.

Downloading Toolbox is as easy as 1, 2, 3...

• Register for your free account at www.pcdtoolbox.com
  • Click the "Start Here" button
  • Download and install Toolbox on up to 5 personal systems
You can now sit back and enjoy the peace of mind knowing all of your PCs are being automatically monitored by the most powerful tools in the industry.

Learn all about Toolbox at https://www.pc-doctor.com/toolbox.
Building or Upgrading PCs / Toolbox is now free for personal use!
« Last post by PCD_Chris on July 22, 2022, 12:22:53 pm »

Yes, you read that correctly. Toolbox is now FREE for personal use when partnered with a free Toolbox Remote account! Gaining access to the tools PC makers worldwide have relied on for years — our industry standard hardware diagnostics, advanced system information, system history, blue screen troubleshooter, monitoring tools, and so much more — is now easier than ever before.

You can now sit back and enjoy the peace of mind knowing all of your PCs are being automatically monitored by the most powerful tools in the industry.

Service Center Remote / Toolbox is now free for personal use!
« Last post by PCD_Chris on July 22, 2022, 12:21:32 pm »

Service Center / Toolbox is now free for personal use!
« Last post by PCD_Chris on July 22, 2022, 12:21:10 pm »

Ask Our Experts / Toolbox is now free for personal use!
« Last post by PCD_Chris on July 22, 2022, 12:19:09 pm »

Ask Our Experts / Re: Chrome Auto Fill Stopped Working
« Last post by PCD_Christopher on July 20, 2022, 07:54:23 am »
Hello JustenRau
So this sounds like it may be a software issue and the link you provided does have reasonable steps to attempt to resolve the issue. The other thing you can try is uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.

If the above doesn't work, you could also sign up for Toolbox Remote, download our Toolbox product for free and run a hardware scan of your system to rule out any hardware related issues. You can create an account at the link provided below.
https://www.pcdtoolbox.com/

You can then click on the link "Toolbox Product Keys," click the Download button to install Toolbox and use one of the five free license keys when you install. Once Toolbox is installed, click the Quick Scan button to start the testing.

Because Google Chrome is not a PC-Doctor product, if the above steps do not resolve the issue, you will need to contact Google support to assist you further.

If you have any issues or questions at all with Toolbox Remote or Toolbox please reach out to support and we will be glad to help.
https://www.pc-doctor.com/support/support-main
Ask Our Experts / Chrome Auto Fill Stopped Working
« Last post by JustenRau on July 20, 2022, 02:55:48 am »
Hello friends, I need some help here. Recently I have an issue on my PC that Chrome autofill has stopped working. I cleared the chrome cache and cookies, but still the problem persists. Could someone please help to solve the issue?

I don't know what to do, then I searched online and came across this post. As I am not a computer expert so if anyone suggests if this article might be helpful. Any form of help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you to respond . The forum as if working .
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10