Author Topic: Pro Service Pack 8  (Read 7610 times)

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Aug. 2nd 2013  21:18~21:53  win8p9

Dear @PC-doctor.com,

Re-check the Post Code at 9:02 PM 8/2/2013 http://www.bioscentral.com/

There is no in list for OEM_Lenovo
              Bios V. 9GKT33AUS of Lenovo
              Vender ID: "Genuine Intel"
hence, the test card mean nothing to me please?

Test the Diagnose CD => Error as attach picture, what it told me please?

Regards
BleuOisou

SC8PK tested:
USB license can be verified by if online ?
this one can be updated after a certain time, how to?

Testcard post code: 33   16

USB been once online to run the PE , would not have had been hacked verified ?
Expected it run at offline to assistant with CD ?
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi BleuOisou,

I am sorry that you are still having difficulties, I will do my best to help you resolve the issues.

Regarding the BIOS POST Code, please see the post by colinc below. I would however ask that you confirm the POST code to be 16 as you had stated previously, the POST code will be presented on the right of the two displays.

The issue you are seeing with the red error screen is caused by not having the authentication key connected to the system. Try booting from the Multipurpose USB Device instead of the CD, this should load the same DOS testing environment and allow you to test as intended. If your system is unable to boot from the USB device, then you must ensure that the blue parallel adapter that came with your kit is connected for authentication.

To recap, please let me know the following:
   1. Please confirm the POST code results from the system you are testing.
   2. Are you able to load Service Center DOS when booting from the USB instead of the CD?

Please let me know if you would like me to elaborate on anything, or if you have any other problems.

Thank you,
Kris
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:30:24 am by Kris_PCD »
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline colinc

• Administrator
There is no in list for OEM_Lenovo
              Bios V. 9GKT33AUS of Lenovo
              Vender ID: "Genuine Intel"
hence, the test card mean nothing to me please?

The Vendor ID indicates that the BIOS is made by Intel. Generically speaking, Intel POST code 16 is related to CPU and SMBUS initialization. The exact meaning of code 16 can vary, depending on the Intel chipset, but it is likely related to an issue with the CPU.

Hope that helps,
Colin
To err is human... effective mayhem requires the root password.

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 3rd 2013  12:29 win8p9

Dear @PC-Dr.com,

a)
post code: 16  => "BIOS ROM CHECKSUM" 
               by Intel  Mb,
               RAM changed , right ?

b)
test card would scrolling report codes if >= 2 errors ?

c)
usb should be online as network diagnose built in then,
when, how to be judged spammed ?

d)
CD diagnose goes fine with usb license.
"Erase Hard disk" feature for recycle the HDD ? at When please? Format + Erase would guarantee Hard Disk more dependable ?

e)
if package not discovered errors on keyboard and power on PC body,
should go to vender OEM for support?
      - keyboard "~"  has to be twice
      - PC Power button auto on with Power_PLUG_Switch on

f)
http://pcdsercivecenter.com  \.. beep bois for list brands only ?

http://biocentral.com detected by McAfee malicious well that appeared from
navigating pc-dr support ?!

g) "Introduction of PC-Dr package Service 8 " small broach able reissue / access online? Disappeared without ideas. Not clear sure any phrases in it , read once.

BleuOsiou

« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 08:50:44 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello again BleuOisou,

a)
               by Intel  Mb,
               RAM changed , right ?
I am not certain I understand what you are asking. Can you please ask the question again with more detail?

b)
The code on the PCI POST card will change as the system goes through the boot procedure. Once the code stops completely, that is the POST code that you should investigate.
(Please note that if the system is able to function properly, the POST code serves little diagnostic purpose)

c)
Again I must apologize, I am uncertain of what it is you are asking. Can you please ask the question again with more detail?

d)
CD diagnose goes fine with usb license.
"Erase Hard disk" feature for recycle the HDD ? at When please? Format + Erase would guarantee Hard Disk more dependable ?
I assume you are referring to the "Erase Drive Contents" utility that is available in Service Center DOS. If so, this utility is designed to completely erase all of the data on your HDD. The utility will not render the drive more dependable.

e)
if package not discovered errors on keyboard and power on PC body,
should go to vender OEM for support?
      - keyboard "~"  has to be twice
      - PC Power button auto on with Power_PLUG_Switch on
This sounds like it may be a hardware failure and should be referred to the system manufacturer.

f)

I can assure you that bioscentral.com is a safe and secure resource. Many motherboard manufacturer's do not create their own BIOS, this is typically done by a third party such as Phoenix, or American Megatrends(AMI). In these cases, the BIOS code will be specified by the BIOS chip manufacturer and not the motherboard manufacturer.

In order to be certain of the POST code results, you must research the board that you are testing to confirm what BIOS chipset is being used.

g) "Introduction of PC-Dr package Service 8 " small broach able reissue / access online? Disappeared without ideas. Not clear sure any phrases in it , read once.
I am not certain exactly what you are referring to, however, documentation for Service Center is available electronically in a number of ways:

1) CD - the documentation is located on the Diagnostics CD at D:\sc\bin\Documentation. (Change the D: as needed to access the CD)
  2) Within SC - Once Service Center for Windows is launched, the documentation is available under the help menu in the top menu bar.
  3) After install - the documentation is copied to the hard drive as part of the installation, e.g.:
  * c:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor Service Center <version>\Documentation
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 06 2013  09:02 w8p9

Dear @PC-Doctor.com,

a)
               by Intel  Mb,
               RAM changed , right ?
               Via AMI, experience before PC-dr exit from Lenovo,
               Code 16 : Checksum /battery
                        would replace cell as though RAM changed by Lenovo

b)
No case with over 2 errors, if diagnose complete and stable only show  1 code , isn't it ?

c)

Diagnose CD / PE  Corrective operation is ONLINE or OFFLINE ?
USB license whatsoever needed then , how to judge it is maliciously verified as
suppose ONLINE ?

f)

BIOS  "Lenovo" on my A85 , AMI old experience, about no list, ask PC-doctor :) ?

A 32x white paper pages binding.

Hr 0.5 ago, with Diagnose  CD , click User Guild, Advance Instruction, => no response as attach photo, hope it works by installing the service to c:\  therefore,
please confirm the USB license ONLINE no risk to be hacked ? Since install need it as well .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Service Center is available electronically in a number of ways:

1) CD - the documentation is located on the Diagnostics CD at D:\sc\bin\Documentation. (Change the D: as needed to access the CD)
  2) Within SC - Once Service Center for Windows is launched, the documentation is available under the help menu in the top menu bar.
  3) After install - the documentation is copied to the hard drive as part of the installation, e.g.:
  * c:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor Service Center <version>\Documentation

BleuOisou
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
The POST Codes from a system are simply a reporting mechanism. The results do not always mean that there is a problem, that is why you must research your system's BIOS to determine the relevant codes. If a system is not completing the boot process, then likely the POST code that is shown is related.

Unfortunately, there are far too many BIOS manufacturers and revisions for us to try and keep a record of them all. That is why we recommend a third party source like http://bioscentral.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what you have said about Online vs Offline testing, I believe you are concerned that your USB License can be stolen or corrupted. Let me just say that the USB Device is a "Hardware" license, and as such can only be taken by physical means. If at any point you find that the USB Device is not performing as expected, you can restore it by following these steps:

1) From within Windows on a known good PC, insert the Multipurpose USB Device into an available USB port.
  2) Insert the PC-Doctor Service Center Diagnostics CD and wait for the autorun menu to appear.  Note: If you have the optical drive's autorun feature disabled, you will need to browse to the Diagnostics CD and launch Setup.exe.
  3) From the menu, click on the option "More -- advanced options" and then select "Multipurpose USB Device Restore Tool" to reset the USB key to its original state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it sounds like you are having problems accessing the Advanced User Guide from the install menu on the CD, I would suggest using an alternate method. The method least likely to have any issues is:

The directory contains both PDF and HTML versions of the documentation.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 10 2013  11:11~~11:33 w8p9c

Dear @PC-Doctor.com,

I)
Test Setting PARALLE for networks|devices beside local PC ?
when , what condition, click the box after default test?
please refer to the attach test_setting.png

II)
- Serial, parallel and USB port gadgets have to be plug on when test with PE or CD  
  diagnose ? Otherwise when use them please?
- Power tester show all light on at its range voltage mean passed ? When I need it?

III)
USB license lost work fine because the Bitlock.png attempting screenshot as the attach .

The POST Codes from a system
system's BIOS to determine the relevant codes.
system is not completing the boot process, 16  

:(      Lenovo changed RAM? I changed cell battery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USB Device is a "Hardware" license, and as such can only be taken by physical means. restore it by following these steps:

1) From within Windows on a known good PC, insert the Multipurpose USB Device into an available USB port.
  2) Insert the PC-Doctor Service Center Diagnostics CD and wait for the autorun menu to appear.  Note: If you have the optical drive's autorun feature disabled, you will need to browse to the Diagnostics CD and launch Setup.exe.
  3) From the menu, click on the option "More -- advanced options" and then select "Multipurpose USB Device Restore Tool" to reset the USB key to its original state.

:'(- bitlock_encyption--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it sounds like you are having problems accessing the Advanced User Guide from the install menu on the CD, I would suggest using an alternate method. The method least likely to have any issues is:

The directory contains both PDF and HTML versions of the documentation.

:'(  yet accessed , white page warning PWR tester in it ?

Advance / user Guild neither on/off line now as the Bitlock encryption partially ,

What may I do to the next , urgent your advise please?

BleuOisou
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:33:28 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I)
Checking the box for parallel causes the selected tests to run simultaneously. Test sets will only run in parallel when they are grouped together in consecutive order. Rearrange the test script so all tests you wish to run in parallel appear in sequence together. This feature is exceptionally useful if you wish to stress the system.

II)
The serial, parallel, network, and audio loop-back adapters are to be used when testing each device as needed. For example, the external serial and parallel tests will fail if you do not connect the required loop-back adapter.

The Multipurpose USB Device however, must be used at all times while testing. The software will stop and declare that it is unable to authenticate if it is removed.

III)

BitLocker cannot be used on the Multipurpose USB Device, it can render the device unusable. Please attempt to perform the restore process as soon as possible, with luck it will still function.

Please follow these steps to restore the Multipurpose USB Device:
  2) Insert the PC-Doctor Service Center Diagnostics CD and wait for the autorun menu to appear.  Note: If you have the optical drive's autorun feature disabled, you will need to browse to the Diagnostics CD and launch Setup.exe.

If the device still does not work after following this process then please submit a support ticket at http://www.pc-doctor.com/support.php
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 13 2013  18:29 w8p9b

Dear @PC-doctor.com,

PCs on 1 Router treated as the Parallel to run test from one PC , do I understand
the meaning of PARALLEL box ?

In test_setting.png , there are 3 "NVIDA High definition Audio" test, how is that come from please?

what stacking in the C: \ unable fixed by Service 8 neither such as the screenshot sfc_scannow.png  ?

Could I consider its function not for insolation [sfc \scannow]  reported things ?

Hardware USB license rescued. User Guilder and Advance opened at Vista also.
Thanks a lot.

BleuOisou

Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi BleuOisou,

All testing with Service Center can only be done on one system at a time, parallel testing refers to running multiple tests at the same time on the same system.

The cause of the 3 NVIDIA High Definition Audio devices could be a couple of things:
  1) Your system has multiple audio devices (we have seen this in systems with multiple HDMI ports) each of which can come up as a different device depending on configuration.
  2) The test you are running has been configured to run audio tests against the same device 3 times. This is only possible if you are running a script that you created.

Regarding the sfc scan you performed on your system. Service Center is not designed to fix problems with your system, it is a diagnostics software to assist with finding damaged or defective hardware so that it can be replaced.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 14 2013  09:04, 09:58 w8p9b

Dear @PC-doctor.com,

-
Test script written by self or generated from Diagnose CD?
Path to load the .exe from the CD ?

-
The NVIDIA configuration from the group policy? How? Check Lenovo.
Test only show but removal able or adjustable the option?
Since seldom operate Audio nor Video?

-
The Parallel can test multiple tasks OS cooperation well or not and,  consume the hardware life much at the same time?

Monthly diagnose would be fine suppose nothing abnormal come up with the devices please?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:59:47 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline BleuOisou

Aug. 18 2013  21:15 w8p9b4f

Dear @PC-doctor.com,

-
Test script
 ;D  scripts without at default , must personally developed? Any recommandation please?
--->memo_test.png

NVIDIA configuration caused by VGA company , the group policy?
windows update opt obmit can reduce the 3 one of this?
 :(
--->NVIDIA_3.png

-
:(
The Parallel can test multiple tasks OS cooperation well or not and,  consume the hardware life much at the same time? Monthly diagnose would be fine suppose nothing abnormal come up with the devices please?

More other two:

1) Unable find test resulted from PC-Dr. Service 8 package?
--->unable_find.png

2) VGA_combine how to use it
--->VGA_combine.png

Best Regards

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:40:12 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline BleuOisou

22 Oct. 2013  11:37 +8 win8p11

Ref : 18-08-2013  06:37:21

2) VGA_combine how to use it
--->VGA_combine.png

In the reminding photo ,
Cross mark tell me what ?
Highlighted  spot as well ?

Best Regards
BleuOisou
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
While the image you provided is hard to view due to it's size, I believe that screen you are asking about is part of the Interactive Monitor Tests.

If so, then the image is simply designed so that you can see if your monitor is adjusted properly, and provide some input to help you adjust it's settings to your satisfaction.

If you require assistance in adjusting the settings for your monitor I would suggest contacting the manufacturer. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.