Author Topic: Strange request/question regarding MUD  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Thomas K

I love my Multipurpose USB Device.  I really do.

I love that it has a card attached, showing me the quick reference data, to refer to, I absolutely love it.

My strange request/question comes from this..

I have a number of USB drives on my desk, for different purposes.  Windows Vista, XP, Win 7, Win8, Linux, AVG rescue, to name but a few, but no nice, clear, way to 'professionally' label them for use, without 'I think its this one, nope its this one, nope its that one.. ooh wait no I moved it to the new one...' ...

I am wondering, what you call that cable that runs from the USB Device, to the reference card.  I can print on card stock a semi professional 'business card' with details on it, and can even get it laminated, but what, where do I go to get these cables?  I like the simple, light one on the 7.9, however the 7.5 version would work also.  Everything else I have found 'lanyards' and such, always seem to be too big and gaudy for my purpose.

Im sure others would love to have something 'more professional' in their toolbag when they walk into a customers home, or business instead of fumbling.. and guessing which is which.

So any help in this would be appreciated. (website, a source, even a name or part number if available from YOUR order sources perhaps?)

THANKS!

Thomas

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Thomas,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was out of town, I have provided a link below to company that makes the bands.  They are not the exact ones used with Service Center, but it should be close to what you are looking for.

http://www.artbeads.com/tools-and-supplies-cell-phone-findings.html
James_PCD

"May the dog of simplicity lift its leg on the lamp post of progress"