Author Topic: URGENT!  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Janet

Hi, I was having a side by side configuration problem when I open my msn messenger, pc doctor  scanned my computer and recomend me to clean it, I accept it, after that, it says I need to boot my computer, so I did it, now your program keep scaning my computer over and over again, I can't get rid of it, I can't open my window normaly, its like I lost my computer, and the worse, I know CERO from computers. I try doing Control Alt delete, but doesn't work, try to press f8 and nothing, the only thing I see in my screen every time I turn on my computer is a white screen telling me, for English press A, after I press A, I come a new white screen with a tool box in the upper lef of my screen and the following writing: This program is sedigned to assist you in determining if there is a problem with your computer's hardware. Select a symptom which most clearly reflects the issue you experienced. The program will then perfor hardware diagnostic tests, which willl take appr. 1 to 2 hours to complete depending on your pc configuration... Press spacebar to cntinue, so after I press spacebar, come the symptoms:
from 1 to 8 I did press the seven options and the 8 tht is exit also, and just scan and scan, after is done, I have no option, just do the same thing over and over again, the symptoms your sofware is checking is for: 1-An error message on a black screen during start up. 2- Hard Disk failure, non-system disk error, or OS not found. 3- An error message on a blue background. 4 Nor sure? run the basic test suite. 5- view PC WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO UNISTALL YOUR PROGRAM,, GET RIT OF MY SCREEM, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN MY COMPUTER PROPERLY, I DON'T WANT YOUR SOFWARE ANYMORE, JUST WANT MY COMPUTER BACK, I WILL REALLY APRECIATE IT, I AM DESPERATE NO.
THANKS

Offline fwilson

Janet,

PC-Doctor is a hardware diagnostics tool that is provided by many major OEMs.  It does not scan your computer for virus' or at any time behave in the way you described when opening messenger or any other program.

I believe you have a program from another vendor installed that is caused you the initial grief.

If you have a recovery CD inserted, remove it.  This is the only way PC-Doctor would be run on start up.

-Fred

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”  ~ J.C. Watts