Author Topic: Service Center 7.0 CD Replacement  (Read 9256 times)

Offline Symbonite

So I did the dumb thing that I tell everyone else to do is that I did not make copies of the Service Center 7 Disk.  I put my disk in a optical drive that may have had a imbalanced in the there and cracked the disk.  Now I don't have a replacement to the disk and I phone PC Doc and a lady said they do not make that Disk anymore.  Well that blows because Now I have a USB Dongle and no software to use it.  Any possible ISO Downloads for just the Service Center 7.0 Disk?? 

Thanks

Offline fwilson

Symbonite,

Today is your lucky day! :)  While it is true we don't produce the 7.0 disk any longer you are eligible for a free upgrade to 7.5!  Please PM me your full name, phone and your email address.  I will send you a link where the SC7.5 ISO can be had.  You can burn it then do a resore to the USB key to update that.

I apologize for you not being told this on the phone.

-Fred
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”  ~ J.C. Watts

Offline Prozacna

Hi!
I've got the same problem, altough mine started of a tad differently, during the past year I have lost the service center disc, due to me testing computers with it, and forgetting to remove them before sending them to the repair shop.. I do still have the bootable usb-stick, so the license part is in order, but i would really like to get acess to the same .iso file as the guy above in order to do some "live" tests on systems. Any help would be much appreciated
Best Regards

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Please PM me your full name, phone, and your email address.  I will send you a link where the SC7.5 ISO can be downloaded. 

You will have to "restore" the 7.0 USB device using the 7.5 CD to make the device usable with the updated version. 
James_PCD

"May the dog of simplicity lift its leg on the lamp post of progress"

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Prozacna,

Our records indicate that you have accessed the link to download the ISO.  I hope this addresses your needs
James_PCD

Offline PepeG

Dear Sir,

i have almost the same situation. We have PC-Doctor 7.5 Premier Kit, but our disk have been damaged 2 days ago in a wrong ODD.

Can i download it as well from somewhere?

Appreciate it.

Thx in advance

PepeG

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
PepeG,

Are you asking if it is possible if you can download a 7.5 CD or would you like to check to see if you are eligible to receive an upgrade to 7.9?
James_PCD

Offline PepeG

Dear James,

i want to download it, if it's possible.
And for me 7.5 more than enough, because we purchased this version, but if you give the the other, then you'll be a vey good man :)

Thx in advance

PepeG

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Pepe,

I am looking into your request and will post here when I have more information for you.

James_PCD

Offline PepeG

Dear James,

have you found any good thing for me?

Thx

PepeG

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello PepeG,

I do apologize for such a long delay in getting you a response.  Unfortunately the response isn't what I was hoping to be able to provide to you.  I have been instructed to have you contact the sales team at <sales@pc-doctor.com> so that they can try to assist you with the problem you are having.

Thank you,
James_PCD

Offline stormancer

Hi Admin, I have bought 4 set of SC 7.0 premium kit and after sending in my 2 USB for exchange last year due to wear and tear, it now does not function as the script is not compatible with my 7.0 disc.

Please provide me the link to the SC7.5 ISO so I can reload the USB.

Thank you.

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Stormancer,

I passed your question on to our Sales team.  You should receive an email from Kim with your options.

Please let me know if you do not receive the email.

Regards,
James_PCD