Author Topic: Some simple questions  (Read 2621 times)

Offline betosbar

First to all, sorry for my poor English.  I'm writting you from Mexico.

I was buyed my Service Center some months ago in amazon, and I can tell you I'm very pleased with the performance and easy to use to all the tools included in the kit.

I have some questions. I was checked the website but can't find answers about my questions.

First question, Can you tell me what is the procedure to be included in the technicians database that can be checked in the website?

Second question, Can I use the PC-Doctor logo in my website?, what about use it in my business cards or in my work clothes?

Thanks for all your help and again, congratulations!, all the tools are great!, my clients are really surprised with the professional look of my reports and tools to check their computers!

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Q1. Can you tell me what is the procedure to be included in the technicians database that can be checked in the website?
A1. Yes, please send us your email address, in a private message, and once we verify your purchase we will send a URL where you can add yourself to the database. Once you enter your information, your listing will be public within 2 business days.

Q2. Can I use the PC-Doctor logo in my website?, what about use it in my business cards or in my work clothes?
A2. There is a logo on our Facebook page that you may use on your website (see attached) or Facebook page. It is not authorized for use on business cards or work clothes, however. We are glad you so pleased with the software!  There is a link to the facebook page on the main page of the forums.
James_PCD

"May the dog of simplicity lift its leg on the lamp post of progress"

Offline Thomas K

Q2. Can I use the PC-Doctor logo in my website?, what about use it in my business cards or in my work clothes?
A2. There is a logo on our Facebook page that you may use on your website (see attached) or Facebook page. It is not authorized for use on business cards or work clothes, however. We are glad you so pleased with the software!  There is a link to the facebook page on the main page of the forums.

Q2B.  What about including PC Doctor on other items.  You say no to business cards, but what about Lanyard type 'ID' nametags staff might wear.  Name, position, PC Doctor Technician, etc ?  Or is the logo ONLY for our use on the website.  Does that include our facebook pages?  Does it include in general online marketing for example?  We include PC Doctor diagnostics in our servicing?  etc? 

Sorry, but Q2 just opened a pandora's box of OTHER questions for me.

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
No need to apologize I will forward your questions to the appropriate persons and respond once I hear something.  Keep in mind this is a holiday week, so I may not get a response until next week.
James_PCD

Offline James_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello Thomas,

I have received a response to your questions:

Q:Is the logo ONLY for our use on the website.  Does that include our Facebook pages?  Does it include in general online marketing for example?  We include PC Doctor diagnostics in our servicing?  etc? 
A:You can certainly use the logo on your Facebook page and the website.  On your website, you can promote yourself as using PC-Doctor diagnostics in you servicing. 

Q:what about Lanyard type 'ID' nametags staff might wear.  Name, position, PC Doctor Technician, etc ?
A:The use of our logo on business cards, work clothes, or name tags is unacceptable as it raises trademark implications.  The purchase of Service Center does not give our customers rights to our logo.

I hope this answers your questions.
James_PCD