Author Topic: How to stop automatic payment on PC Doctor and cancel membership  (Read 4607 times)

Offline LTruex

Hello, everyone I'm a PC Doctor customer who is also a student. When I purchased my software and signed up I felt it was a good idea to purchase with automatic paying each year...But things change and my student loan now barely pays my semester expense and books. I was taken back when the PC payment was taken out, but more shocked that I cannot get anyone to respond to my cries for help in canceling the software and withdraw my membership.
 Hope this forum can be of help. Larry

Offline LTruex

I received an e-mail refunding my monies and I have uninstalled the software with no copies of any kind as ordered in the e-mail. Best regards LTruex

Offline danr

• PC-Doctor, Inc.
Hi LTruex,

We are happy to hear that you received your refund, but PC-Doctor does not offer any type of membership for consumers. There are several companies using names that are easily confused with ours. Would you mind sharing the complete name of the company you were dealing with? It is probably included in the e-mail your received.

Thanks!
Danr

Offline LTruex

Danr, here is a copy taken from the e-mail header. PC Tools Support [support@pctools.com]
Best regards Larry

Offline fwilson

LTruex,

Pctools is not PC-Doctor. To reach pctools go to http://www.pctools.com. Many people have this issue due to the similarity in names.  I am glad you got it taken care of.

-Fred
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 10:56:49 am by fwilson »
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”  ~ J.C. Watts