Author Topic: Saving Reports with Company Logo's  (Read 2755 times)

Offline cyfin

Hello,

Just got Service Center Premier and I was testing with the report feature that's available.  I can save the report to the hard drive and view it but the logo that I used does not show.  Is this a limitation in the reports, to where you can print the report and it will show the logo but if you save the report the logo will not show?

Offline fwilson

Cyfin,

When a custom report is created the logo is embedded in the HTML file.  IE has issues with this, Firefox and other browsers do not. 

If you open the resultant HTML report file in Firefox you will see the logo. 

I would run the tests on the unit(s) saving the reports to the USB Key (where your logo would live also).  After all the tests are complete and you want to provide the client the results take the USB key to a workstation with PDF creator and Firefox on it. Open up the HTML reports in firefox and print them to a PDF file. This will allow you to distribute reports to clients without regard for what browser they use, it is also easy to email if you desire.   

Here is the link to PDF creator. It's free and installs as a printer to allow you to print to a PDF file instead or a physical printer.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

-Fred
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”  ~ J.C. Watts