Author Topic: USB (MUD) lights up with green and red  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Greenwood

Hi,

Im using the Multi USB Device on a computer running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit swedish version. It turns green and yellow, then flashes and switch to green and red (always on, no flashing). This happens on every usb ports on that computer. I have tried a regular usb memory and that works fine. I have also tried the MUD on other computers and there it works fine. Its the same if I do it in Windows or if I boot on it. Bios has boot enabled for USB devices active.

What can this be? I do not see the code on the card attached to the MUD. I can not use PC Doctor on that computer to diagnos since it can't find the MUD.

Thanks for any help!

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi Greenwood,

While I don't have a definitive solution to your problem, there is one matter that was brought to my attention recently that is similar to what you describe. We have found that antivirus software from ESET can cause problems with some Service Center Multipurpose USB devices. While we are still investigating this issue, the only solution that we have confirmed, is to uninstall the ESET software (even disabling the software doesn't stop the issue).

If you don't have ESET software installed, then please let me know and I will have some additional questions to ask. Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.