Author Topic: How to get new version  (Read 4088 times)

Offline kanecomp

I have PC Doctor Toolbox for Windows version 6.0.6169.101.

Looks like there is a newer version (6.1).

How do I get it?

Cheers,

David

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Check your email, I just resent reset your download links for the new version and resent your order message.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline kanecomp

Got it, thanks!

Cheers,

David

Offline BluueSpruce

Check your email, I just resent reset your download links for the new version and resent your order message.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Kris

Hi Kris, I have the same question regarding an update. I have PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows version 6.0.6078.134 purchased On January 8, 2013. By the way, what is PC-Doctor's policy with regard to updates? Are updates provided on a regular basis when available, or do they need to be requested. Is there a charge for them or are they included in the purchase price. The does not seem to be a mechanism for obtaining updates from within the software. Regards, Win

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi BluueSpruce,

I went ahead and resent your email message as well, and can download the latest version from the link provided.

To answer your questions, for the foreseeable future all updates to PC-Doctor Toolbox are provided without an additional charge, and will be provided automatically by the software (version 6169 and up). However, you are correct that the version you have does not include the automatic update capability, and will require a manual update for the purchasers of the initial version.

Please let me know if you require any additional assistance, or have any other questions.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BluueSpruce

Hello Kris,

Thank you very much for your email with the link to the update, and for your answer to my question regarding future updates. :)

Offline JPBCN

I'm also on 6.0.6078.134 and would like to know how to update. Many thanks.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Please send me a PM with your name, email, or order number, and I will get you upgraded.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.