Author Topic: PC Doctor Service Center 16 Links Disappearing  (Read 177 times)

Offline Its Razer Sharp

Every time I create links in Service Center 16, after unplugging the MUD and plugging it back in, all the links I had created suddenly disappear and only has the stock ones such as the forum, FAQ's, BIOS POST codes, etc. I have tried running from flash drive, quick install, as well as full install and it does not seem to keep them stored anywhere or pull them back up. I will create links regarding custom scrips, URL's, as well as applications that I have put on the flash drive. Am I doing something wrong? How can I stop this from happening. I can't find anything in the User Guide regarding this. Any help would be very welcome!! Thank You!

Offline PCD_Dan

Hello Its Razer Sharp,

I'm sorry to hear you are running into issues with your Links properly saving. All information related to creating and saving new Links can be found starting on pg. 34 within the user guide, which is stored on your USB key.

As for the issue, I'm not familiar with it happening to any other users. For now I recommend restoring the USB key to its original state by running the Multipurpose USB Device Restore Tool, which is available from the main menu after running Setup.exe. This process will erase any saved data, please reference pg. 63 of the user guide for more information. Please let me know if restoring the device resolves the issue, and in the meantime I'll begin investigating a potential fix if the issue persists.

Best,
Dan R.
You may find some useful information on our FAQ page http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/faqs?view=faq

Offline Its Razer Sharp

I went ahead and did the USB restore as well as put all scripts and apps into the sc_lin folder and everything seems to be staying in place finally! Thank you very much!