Author Topic: Where can I find SC 12 drive erasure certificate?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline amehmet24

Hi. We need a certified drive erasure solution and seeing Service Center 12 has certified NIST compliant drive erasure is a welcome news for us. Keep the good work going !

To serve corporate customers, we need to show them the certification document related to drive erasure so that they can update their records accordingly and allow us to erase their drives. Can you please let me know where I can find this document on your site and download it ?

Thanks.

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

Thank you we appreciate your feedback and it's great to hear that you are looking forward to using the Certified NIST-Compliant Drive Erase feature. We are currently working on providing a shareable certification that will be available for everyone via download. I'll be sure to keep you updated and will get you further information by the end of this week.

Best,

Meliton P.

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

I wanted to update this post, we now have a shareable certification available. However, the certification will not be provided through an online download. Instead, we ask that anyone who is interested in attaining the Drive Erase Certification please enter a support ticket at www.pc-doctor.com/support. I've sent you a PM to confirm the correct email so we can send you the document.

Thanks,

Meliton P.