Author Topic: About the graphics card test  (Read 2418 times)

Offline hyperwolf

Hi,

I have a problem with the video test, images are choppy and with any other software I do not have this issue.

I am Under Windows 7 64 bit

My GPU is sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 560

16 Gb RAM

Asus M5A78L-M Plus mobo

EVGA 550 watts PSU

I like the PC-doctor Toolbox - it gives me otherwise reliable results - but this problem is really annoying. Anyone can help me here? Thanks in advance for your help, hype.

P.S. I must add here that all my drivers are up to date and that there is no other issue on my PC. I must also mention here that the GPU temp provided by Toolbox is 10 degrees higher than real temp ( given to me by MSI Afterburner ).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 11:22:17 am by hyperwolf »

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing issues.

If you could please submit a support ticket on our website for our Support Team to assist you with this issue.

Please go to http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/

Once there, submit a new support ticket and we can begin looking into this.

Best Regards,

Meliton P.

Offline hyperwolf

Offline hyperwolf

I opened a ticket but I never received any help. Meanwhile I tried a fews things again among which was to increase the the buffer size of CMD but with no positive results. Still waiting for explanations and mostly a solution!

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

We have responded to your support ticket via ticket reference PCD-003005-2019-01-07. Please let us know if you have any issues receiving our emails.

Best Regards,

Meliton P.

Offline hyperwolf

Yes, I had to click on the email link to see your answers, which I did not think of at first. Will wait for the utility update.