Author Topic: Manual Test-Set Start/Create Custom Test Set (Read 553 times)  (Read 1038 times)

Offline shesmylife94

Regarding "HP Hardware Diagnostic Tool powered by PC Doctor".

1. This utility came with my computer and runs a default(?) set of tests on the 1st of each month. I am unable to determine how to manually execute this task. I want to disable the 'Scheduled Maintenance' feature and run this same set of tests whenever I choose. How do I do this?

2. Is is possible to create and run a Custom Test, i.e. select specific tests, label the set and run the labeled set 'at will'?

Thank you

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer support the HP hardware diagnostic tool. Please direct all requests and queries related to PC-Doctor products distributed by HP to the HP support website.

If you would like to reinstall the software, you must contact your manufacturer for the most recent version that they provide. If available, you may also have the option of using the restore CD's that came with your system to reinstall the software.

For an updated version, please visit: http://www.pc-doctor.com/solutions/toolbox

This is a paid upgrade directly from PC-Doctor.

Regards,

Meliton P.