Author Topic: Android App  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Customprofile

I have been using this app for over a year now. I must say it gives a ton of information and I am able to test everything. This app is very nice as it has helped me twice to fix and issue with my phone. I was thinking my phone had a hardware issue and come to find out it was a software/application issue. Fixed the issue and I have had no issues since(about 6-9 months ago). I have had the phone for almost two years. I wipe my phone every 6 months(will explain later). When I reinstalled everything I just let Google Play re-download all my apps and re-download and install all my saved data from my apps. Well it turns out the saved data from two of my apps was causing the issue. Even though I would force stop the app, clear the cache/data it would not fix it. Not even when I force stopped it, cleared cache/data and then uninstalled the app. It was still leaving parts behind that was causing my issue. So when I wiped the phone for a second time in two days I told it not to download my data, it installed the apps but not the data from them, issue fixed, the data was corrupted. I also keep my computer at home running smoothly(yes I have PC Doctor at home) but I also format and reinstall everything on my PC ever 6-8 months and the same with my phone. People forget that the phone is nothing but a computer, it can run better if you reboot once a week and wipe it every 6-8 months. Having the phone reinstall all your apps is nice just remember sometimes just let it not reinstall your saved data as it can really help with speed as well. Besides most people keep theirs pictures, data, etc., backed up online through Google, Microsoft, Amazon, or Apple, etc. anyway. So the point is, this is a great app and it works, at least for me. Thank you and please keep up the great work on it and on PC Doctor.

Offline PCD_Dan

8) Very great to hear. We hope (and plan) to continue our supplied satisfaction!

-Dan R.
You may find some useful information on our FAQ page http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/faqs?view=faq