Author Topic: Quick Question before purchase  (Read 991 times)

Offline str1de

Hello,

I am wanting to use PC Doctor for my business. We have 3 technicians and will need to run the program simultaneously on multiple computers. What would I need to purchase for this to be possible? And also, does this program come in a bootable version? Thanks in advance.

Offline PCD_Dan

Hi there,

From what you have described you would be most interested in our Service Center product. The Service Center product can be ran inside Windows OS, and also from a bootable option. Inside our bootable diagnostics you will also find support for DOS, as well as for Android. In order to run Service Center on multiple PCs at the same time, you may purchase multiple USB test keys, or otherwise you may be interested in our Enterprise version which will allow you to remove the test key during diagnostic tests.

I would recommend contacting our sales department at 775-336-4000 and speak to them about your needs, and they will be more than happy to customize a solution for you.

Thanks,
Dan R.
You may find some useful information on our FAQ page http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/faqs?view=faq