Author Topic: Activation on 2 pc  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Renard

I installed PC-Doctor toolbox on 2 pc. Bought 2 licenses but used initially one and the same productcode. Now I get the message that I installed to many times. How do I enter the second productcode on this computer?

Offline PCD_James

Hello,

We received your support request and will unlock your product key and send you directions on how to fix this issue.

-James W

Offline PCD_Dan

There are not any usage requirements related to network IP's.

-Dan R.
You may find some useful information on our FAQ page http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/faqs?view=faq

Offline Arynews

Hello,

We received your support request and will unlock your product key and send you directions on how to fix this issue.

If you buy 2 licenses do they need to be used on the same ip?

Offline lexenluis

There are not any usage requirements related to network IP's.

-Dan R.
Thanks It's really helpful.

Offline PCD_Meliton

Hello,

Are you getting an error 4 message because of your three activations? I've sent you a separate message to get further information for your original product key.

Thanks,

Meliton P.

Offline ThomasStickel

I installed PC-Doctor toolbox on 2 pc. Bought 2 licenses but used initially one and the same productcode. Now I get the message that I installed to many times. How do I enter the second productcode on this computer?

Uninstall the product key – this is the closest to deactivating the Windows License.

Offline CarlWilks

I installed PC-Doctor toolbox on 2 pc. Bought 2 licenses but used initially one and the same productcode. Now I get the message about otc phentermine on this webpage best alternatives mentioned that I installed to many times. How do I enter the second productcode on this computer?

You get the message that I installed to many times ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:32:37 am by CarlWilks »