Author Topic: Device Discovery Error  (Read 2072 times)

Offline winnie

PC Doctor Hardware Diagnostic Tool 6.0.5247.34

HP-Compaq Presario CQ5320F Desktop PC
Windows 10

Device Discovery Error
Your system was busy performing other tasks when attempting to collect information.
If there was an error restart application.
If error persists restart the system.

Certificate Information
Issued by VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2004 CA
Valid from 2009-01-05 to 2012-02-02

Annotation: Had used it prior to Aug 28 with Windows 10. The device discovery error came up before, opened it manually sometimes took a few tries to open as device discovery error message coming up. Weekly scan was always Sunday 10 AM.
                 Wondering if this version is no longer supported or compatible with Windows 10

AUGUST 29- Ran PC Doctor test manually and it opened; I had been using computer less than 30 seconds prior to opening test.
     Network Link Test stated, "Cannot Run", had 3 options in orange listed. Did not have time to check.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:50:37 am by winnie »

Offline PCD_James

Hello,

I sent you an email this morning to help get this issue resolved for you. If you didn't receive my email please respond to support@pc-doctor.com

Thanks!

-James W.

it may have been flagged as spam; did not get email; can try again. thanks winnie.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:18:29 pm by winnie »

Offline winnie

did not receive email it may have gone into spam :)

Offline PCD_James

Maybe I was mistaken and another person submitted a support request for a similar issue  ???

If you could send me a PM with your email address that was used when you purchased toolbox,or your order number from your initial order email, I would be happy to take a look into your issue.

Not a purchased PC Doctor; came with computer 5 years ago
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:09:26 pm by winnie »