Author Topic: Usb bootable  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Ivan Ribeiro

Hello!
I bought a license to Toolbox for windows, and I need to know if I can create a bootable usb drive to use it in a diagnostic preboot in another computers...

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello Ivan,

Toolbox is meant for use an a single computer as a personal license and not for commercial diagnostic use.

If you are looking for a bootable commercial product then please see our Service Center product which is our premier technician diagnostics tool.

Thanks!
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.

Offline gb24119

You didn't really answer the question of whether Toolbox can create bootable media. I haven't bought anything yet and want to know the same thing. I'm looking for a product I can boot to and test systems that have been off for a while and might not have an OS yet. I'm looking for this for home use where I may use it maybe 1-2 times per year, nothing commercial. With my use, I can't justify the cost of Service Center.

I don't see anything looking around PC-Doctor website, is there a product offered that is just bootable software without the rest of a Service Center kit that is priced reasonably for home use?

Offline PCD_James

You didn't really answer the question of whether Toolbox can create bootable media. I haven't bought anything yet and want to know the same thing. I'm looking for a product I can boot to and test systems that have been off for a while and might not have an OS yet. I'm looking for this for home use where I may use it maybe 1-2 times per year, nothing commercial. With my use, I can't justify the cost of Service Center.

I don't see anything looking around PC-Doctor website, is there a product offered that is just bootable software without the rest of a Service Center kit that is priced reasonably for home use?

Hello,

To help clarify what Sam mentioned, No toolbox is not meant for or capable of this use. If you are looking for a bootable diagnostic solution, our Service Center product would be your best option.

If you have any questions around Service Center and its pricing please contact sales@pc-doctor.com.

-James