Author Topic: pcdrsysinfocommunication.p5x crashes  (Read 11250 times)

Offline Mike Rubin

Understood.  As I mentioned when sending the report, it doesn't appear that your product was causing the issue, but I thought you might be able to decipher the logs and thus discern where I should direct support inquiries.  Thanks again for your help.

Offline Mike Rubin

Sorry, but I am back to having pcdrsysinfocommunication.p5x crashes.  Here is the log.  According to Support Assist, there is a "problem signature" with that driver.  (I wish I could copy and paste right from Support Assist's report itself, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.)

I was away from the computer when it crashed, but I was copying files from a backup drive to a new NAS when the system crashed.  Support Assist was not running.  I attach the log.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi Mike,

Which network adapters are present on your machine?

Thanks,
Channing

Offline Mike Rubin

I attach a snip of device manager, which shows both the basic and the hidden devices. Do you need properties information about any of the shown devices?

Thanks for your assistance. 

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi Mike,

An updated version of Dell Support Assist was pushed out on Friday, version 1.2.6793.01 which included various bug fixes. Please ensure this has been updated on your machine and let me know if this issue persists.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline Mike Rubin

Channing,thanks! I will update right now.