Author Topic: Motherboard recycled presented ?  (Read 6868 times)

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Motherboard recycled connecting ? WHY the OEM allowed the Mac Address recurrence ? [Oct. 12 2015 talked with the vender seriously, feedback on the process none.]

Microsoft no support the vista any more.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:14:06 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Channing

Hello,

I see you have created multiple threads surrounding various issues. First and foremost, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I'd like to provide you with some assistance. In order for me to do that can you provide some expanded detail on the issues you are experiencing. Such as steps to reproduce the issue or what tests you are running when the issue you are seeing occurs. Could you also let me know what product you are using and the version? I'd like to condense all of the issues you are seeing into this one thread to ensure each issue is addressed properly.

If you'd rather, you can also open up a support case with our support team at http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/support-request and we can assist you there.

Thanks!

Offline BleuOisou

Hello expert, would like you look at the *.png and notice the upload folder close full these days ?

On the windows vista, one motherboard as reason recycled by the vendor years ago, its Ethernet presented connecting from, the ipconfig address.mac recently. That untrusted seen over there. Why and how could it be like this,  please help.

BleuOisou

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:31:29 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi,

I apologize, but I am unable to locate a .png file attached to your latest reply or any of the previous threads. Could you please attempt to upload it again?

With regards to the motherboard, is there a particular diagnostic test that is failing? I am still unclear about the issue you are experiencing as well as the product you are using to perform diagnostics on this board. Can you please provide me with some additional logs or screenshots from the diagnostic tests? I will also need to know which product you are using and the version of that product.

Once I have some additional information I will be able to assist you further.

Offline BleuOisou

Oh, 52K photo unable uploaded ? Sorry for unable give them to you .

The ipconfig /all showing two mac Ethernet addresses, one is connected not the system diagnose pack center 9 reported ?  It is recycled motherboard years ahead ? Do the test this morning once again.

Regards
BleuOisou

Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi BleuOisou,

Does the machine in question have multiple network cards? Is one not being reported on by Service Center? Could you please provide me with the results of the diagnostic test you are running as well as the output from the ipconfig /all command?

Thanks!

Offline BleuOisou

All the primary resources have Identified the working motherboard:90-FB-A6-xx-xx-xx
DHCPv6 Client DuID: 00-01-00-01-14-50-F1-60-00-1c-25-dd-fe-47 that of 2 yr before recycled by the vender, it is connecting on the PC?!  The found according to cmd \ ipconfig /all

NO the PC talking is one motherboard, (1 Ethernet on ) returned to oem-provider with only Ethernet by default.  

On the another second PC, built-in dual Ethernet , cmd\ ipconfig /all showing the two Mac address connected , by PUID , to the opposite type of network, wire.mac connecting when wireless network connected ; wireless.mac not supposed at the wireline network connecting?

The Service Premium 10 indicating meanwhile the "Internet communication test = NoConnect"

PC-Dr Please here
Uploaded the capture was when connected the Fiber-Optic-ISP Adapter only .  McAfee and Cisco router all detected the mac is 90:: well, Microsoft ipcfg is 00:: mac PUID that in summer 2014,  had been recycled from OEM vender .

Since the PC OEM would not like to public this vista Model restricted to be used for the clients. This sort of mac counterfeiting would not be stopped.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:47:06 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hi BlueOisou,

Looking at your issue it would appear that you feel Service Center is reporting the wrong MAC address on your motherboard? We are slightly confused on what you mean by recycled. Is this an old motherboard that was refurbished and had it's firmware re-flashed with an update? Any additional info would be great. Also, if you can please email a screenshot to support@pc-doctor.com and that way we can better visualize the issue.

Thanks!
Sam
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.

Offline BleuOisou

Have updated the post: Reply #6 on: 26-09-2015, 06:18:04 ยป   please review it for understanding what trying to tell you.

NO, PC-Dr found the Net controller mac same with McAfee, Cisco and Microsoft's topology which is embedded on PC mac, 90:: Only NOT to the ipcfg of Microsoft that 00:: . Told by there is a table dhcp recorded the recycled mac address [manually verifiable in minutes],

the puzzle here is why this old/new mac alternatively changeable time by time neglect the PC itself owing controller physics? Who would take the responsibility in case this happening and happen afterward  corrected it? As well that overall relate to the "NO physical Ether Mac built in PC showing at a dhcp ipv6 DUID connected " ?

BleuOisou
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:48:27 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi BleuOisou,

I have taken a look back at reply #6 since you have updated it and I believe the issue you are seeing is related to the Internet Communication test within Service Center. The purpose of this test is to ensure that the tested network card can successfully connect to the internet. Since you are seeing a 'No Connection' status when running this test, this typically means the attempts made by the tests to communicate or reach out to the pre-defined web pages are timing out. Is the machine connected to the internet during the time you are completing this test? I am unsure how the MAC address is playing a role in the testing you are completing, would it be possible for you to expand on this or send an email to support@pc-doctor as Sam requested so that we can obtain a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Channing

Offline BleuOisou

Would the upload possible for 82K bytes? Sorry for the multifarious networking here.
Try photo upload, error same full storage. [Oct. 07 2015  10:39.hk]

YES, the mac connecting when test.

Service Package 10 Premium __
Internet Communication Test: NoConnection 2 weeks around within
External Loopback Test: 2 days [yesterday in 06 Oct. 2015 14:06.hk ]

Four PCs , only dual ether PC detected all Devices at network, and reporting one can . Else 2 PCs ether no router found at network or, showing Online PCs offline.
An AP somewhere inside the network with another router (wireless?) very possibly?!

If none feedback in a short time, all the bad things have been done perfectly well.

Please sooner as your convenience tell me how To del this case responsibly in order not to be impersonated.

Thank you very much for your attentions.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:47:46 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi BleuOisou,

Yes, you should be able to upload an 82kb file. The maximum size allowed is 128kb. Please feel free to upload your screenshot. This should give us some visualization on what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline BleuOisou

Uploaded the caputre when use the Fiber-Optic-ISP Adapter only .  McAfee and Cisoc router both detected the mac is 90:: well, Microsoft ipcfg is 00:: mac that summer 2014 had recycled from OEM vender .

This Vista BIOS showing 90:: mac , PUID 00-01-00-01-14-50-f1-60-00-1c-25-dd-fe-47 connecting, just different from week before is No website accessible with TV.icon connected clear. Via mine router no more website access .

This mac changeable by OS reinstall, online netsh ipv6 cmd, when you caught this not from your self. Report to OEM or PC-doctor for helps.  

Its topology found intruder "Gateway Device" neither ISP nor mine : 02-03-40-04-od-72 with directly connection  PC--> gateway --> ISP while others my PCs can continue have connection this time . [Oct. 16 2015  09:05 w7pw10p]

Ref to built in photo there :
http://www.pcdoctor-community.com/forum/index.php/topic,1101.msg3460.html#msg3460  
[Oct. 17 2015  16:46.hk vista pack2]

GLF my PC unable to connect today at "unidentified network" with Recycled Mac Address . The topology goes to when firewall blocked all in/out bound Switch_Nogateway_0.jpg:

GLF || GLF-  -----> Switch  
just . No gateway Graph discovered. Nor IE . WHY the OEM YEILED the Mac Address recurrence ?  On Oct. 12 2015 talked with the vender seriously, feedback on the process none.[Oct. 19 2015 14:35.hk on GLF]

The "Share Media" GLF_share_Gateway.Mac.jpg appearing indicated the Unknown Gateway Device conterfeiting all MAC PCs mine and , the adptor or router right to ISP server as well ?!

2PCs_gatewayUnknonwn0.png descripted Switch / Unknown (sometimes) after the Unknown gateway device by MAC address topology to ISP ahead mine router/adaptor. device.ISP offering .

RECALL ten years ahead, when PC-Doctor companied with my OEM_lenovo, IBM time, was using the XP home. Its motherboard been replaced several from OEM onsite, then changed secretly from the PC case. As the fan , sink none same. The thief has not caught yet. Speakless the Win 95 none Anti-Virus , Norton time[Oct. 17 2015 12:05 w7pw10pro]
Ref as well  to http://www.pcdoctor-community.com/forum/index.php/topic,1101.msg3470.html#msg3470

Ref: http://www.pcdoctor-community.com/forum/index.php/topic,1101.msg3477.html#msg3477

OEM NO clarified who in charge of the dilemma when :
"Two motherboards' mac found at the vista Model in one PC , one of mac addresses is Recycled motherboard at PUID connected/connecting. " That anything caused pertain to this.

As manually or reinstall OS would be easier changing this DHCP IPv6 PUID in minutes.

Best Regards
BleuOisou
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:04:13 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline destination

The screenshots are very helpful.  Thank you for sharing this.

Offline BleuOisou

Mar. 15 2016 22:10 w7pw10p

The DHCPv6 xxx-...-00-1c mac connecting address and IPv4 Physical Mac address could have two connectivity like , an usual network.name getting the TV.icon, at right down corner, connected while, change a network.name , this TV.icon not connected likes but all the internet website, download can be processed ?!

Two mac addresses existing would at the wan port,  fetch twice IP by both of them from the ISP, and running on two networks that possible?

Router can fetch an IPv4, then from the router , dhcpv6 would be able to get second network IP for sharing the connections. First of all, the mac over 1 must be "ready".
Well, this motherboard replaced by my tender, no way to check how its mac address continually used and that presenting IPv4 physical man not equal to the DHCPv6 mac .

This let me feel clear why the motherboard been changed triple times for three PCs at when replying on the WinXP , Win Vista ...(whatever css,,, embed password, connection etc. things caused ) only when Anti virus _ Network feature detected this complex condition until 2013 which , very later than having operation system least 5 years.  [Mar. 19 2016  13:52.hk w7pw10p]

Likes the dhcp server enclosed the ipv6 beyond the traditional one  identifying its mac requiring devices unthinking the User.Network.Email but MAC exclusively. When the mac were / have been mergered or forged, it won't be found from Router or server themselves. That is how the dual-ether PC or PC with two mac running on multiple networks discovered. [Mar. 23 2016 12:37.hk w7pw10p]

From 2013 found and reported :
WHEN physic.mac=dhcpv6.mac there was connection
WHEN physic.mac !=dhcpv6.mac there was connection

WHEN physic.mac=dhcpv6.mac that mac.board off-OS there  no connection
WHEN physic.mac != dhcpv6.mac which was replaced by PC vender not on PC running, there is connection

Some time since 2013, the replace off-running MAC.motherboard been used swiftly at the network in Device.physical  or virtual platform , very likely.
[APR. 27 2016  23:22.hk w7pw10p]

McAfee [Intel partner ] recently developed the network presentation that can show the running physic ipv4 mac online and offline dhcpv6 detected connecting mac as off.
Which is multiply  running at more than one networking via in front of the router.home of as the intruder wireless router after ISP. [May 09 2016 23:31.hk w7pw10p]

Wireless router , wireless networking mostly intruded in . DHCPv6 can help to find it. Clean connection supports as software or hardware , that should be router itself.  Under trial continually from ISP ..., so nothing completed the security connection from ISP any more ?  [May 28 2016  22:11.hk w7uw10p]

Regards
BleuOisou

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:12:45 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou