Author Topic: PC Doctor 9 CD damaged  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Greenwood

Hi!

Our PC Doctor version 9 CD is damaged so I need some help with getting a new one. I once before got a downloadlink so I could create the CD (free upgrade from 8 to 9), but that link is not active any more.

Sincerely
Greenwood

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi Greenwood,

Found your old download link for the Service Center 9 Diagnostics CD and reset it. You should have already received an automated message with the link.

Please note that the link is only valid for 7 days, so I would recommend saving a copy somewhere if you need it again. If you need the link reset again, just let us know.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline PromptCare

Just got PCD today and want to check that it's okay for me to make ISOs out of the disks for safe-keeping.  Ideally, I'd like to work with copies and keep the originals stored safely.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
You can make a copy of the disk, but there are conditions attached.

Quote from: The Service Center EULA (End-User License Agreement):
You may not copy the Software, except that you may make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, provided that the copies you make contain all of the Software’s proprietary notices unaltered and unobstructed. You may not copy the written materials or the Multi-purpose USB Device.

I hope that this answers your question, but please let me know if you have any others.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.