Author Topic: how to resolve issues discovered  (Read 1478 times)

Offline jr8125

My machine has been very "laggy" in response time on click in almost all programs.   Just cleaned a bunch of junk including some virus's from the machine.   Installed PC Doctor as it was the detection tool used by the service that removed the virus's

Question,  PC Dr is constantly on and it discovered 5 issues.   How do the issues get resolved  (1 is my battery is not as strong as it used to be,  ok I get that)  but where is the tool to fix the other issues it discovers?

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi jr8125,

I am sorry for any confusion, but our software is not designed to detect or fix issues related to virus or malware. Our software is designed for the purpose of hardware diagnostics, it's purpose is to find and notify you of any hardware related issues it can find.

The only software checks that our software can perform are for simple misconfigurations (such as missing Anti-Virus, system backup status, available Windows Updates, etc.), and provide some insight into causes of a system crash in the event of a Windows Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

If you have questions about the issues that our software found, please let me know and I will do my best to explain them.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.