Author Topic: Toolbox v. 6.0.169 updated to v6.2.6457.xx for 64 bit, 32bit not ?  (Read 3251 times)

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Oct. 23 2014  21:12 w7p
Today , upgraded Toolbox by a prompted remind.

0)
Toolbox v. 6.0.169  to v6.2.6457.xx for 64 bit,  32bit NOT alerted and in old ver. ?

1)
one of three toolbox(s), [32bit x2 , 64 bit x1] the 32bit PC sfc /scannow warrantee expired while none reponse on the updated or monitor to it for drivers or so on ...

shall please and enable 1/2 32bit to be modified into a 64bit license for the 64bit PC running that having,

had with an assemble feature "Lenovo Solution Center" program .  Would the two from you and lenovo conflict at somewhere if install yours ? Yet transfer to 64bit well, ?

Regards
BleuOisou

Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi BleuOisou,

I have gone ahead and reset your download links and resent the emails for each of your licenses. There is no longer a separate 32 and 64 bit download version of our product, when you download the new version it contains the necessary files to install on either.

I do not know if Lenovo's software will conflict with ours in any way, but since our software will only perform diagnostics during it's scheduled run times or when you launch the software yourself, I don't think that there should be any negative interaction.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Nov. 06 2014  14:28 w7uw8p15

Thank you very much Kris, Total 3 licenses on PCs a month. Emailed few weeks ago to you : "Lenovo solution center and PC-doctor both running on the one 64bit Win 7 pro machine. PC-Doctor earlier than LSC though  ::) None special met yet". 

Patch on PC-doctor perhaps run on the OS by McAfee Engineer resulted the keyboard and mouse no functions awhile last night.

Kindest Regards
BleuOisou

Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi BleuOisou,

Sorry for not responding to your email, it got lost in the shuffle of other support issues. If you would like to submit an official request for support, we ask that you use the Support Form (available here: http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/support-request), that way we can better track the progress of any support issues.

It seems like the question you had about running Lenovo Solution Center and PC-Doctor on the same computer was already answered here. Did you run into a problem when trying to do this?

I am not sure what issue you are having with your keyboard and mouse, but please let me know if you have some reason to believe it was caused by our software, and I will do my best to try and recreate the issue.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

I am running the service 9 on the same PC having the Solution Center Lenovo.  It as well as service 8 , the mouse and keyboard drv. stopped were when during McAfee diagnose online however, could not be certain there was no any others on the network when the chat test going on.

Service premium has same test CD like the service 9 please?

PC-Doctor would not off the alert for backup area, to PC nor removable or online backup, time to have the new license at any 3 mac  of the licenses installed ?

All Best Wishes for 2015
BleuOisou
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:02:06 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I'm afraid that I am uncertain of the issue, are you saying that your system is temporarily locking up when running Service Center and McAfee at the same time? If so, then the system is likely trying to use the same resources for both products at the same time, and that is causing the system to be non-responsive. Please try to run Service Center or McAfee alone and see if the problem still exists.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by chat test.

Yes, Service Center Premier Kits contain all of the same components as a Standard Kit, but with the addition of the Power Supply Tester and the PCI POST Card set.

Please clarify what you meant by: "PC-Doctor would not off the alert for backup area, to PC nor removable or online backup, time to have the new license at any 3 mac  of the licenses installed ? "

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

PC-doctor toolbox not off alert the update block. There tried the online backup ,  external hdd and the pc.drv ? Shall wait for the toolbox  auto fixed it or get a new license?

The mouse and keyboard would not hit able when run the diagnose , at McAfee chatting with me for their Anti-virus software of app layer, m-k stopped working min , was the possible background toolbox.exe at that time ?

Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Unfortunately I am not sure what you mean by:

PC-doctor toolbox not off alert the update block. There tried the online backup ,  external hdd and the pc.drv ? Shall wait for the toolbox  auto fixed it or get a new license?
If you could please more details of the problem and your questions, I would be happy to help.

As far as the keyboard & mouse problem, our software shouldn't run in the background without notifying you first. I also believe that our software is designed to wait until the system is idle before beginning the tests in the background.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Thank you for informing the toolbox *.exe environment.  Happily today , reinstall on the win 8pro , there is no Backup Alert while although the backup was before the doctor box installed ?  All fine green this time.    History reminded few app error as there is no adequate  adobe flash player for win8 64bit , auto enabled one is 86x , reported to Microsoft .
Bleu Oisou