Author Topic: Motherboard , OEM, warantee , sfc /scannow  (Read 4059 times)

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Dear @PC-doctor.com,

OEM warrant expired before a week ago, motherboard changed.

Beginning the replace, ipconfig \all -> two physical address , the recycle mac got connection always , the new mac listing at the start even. Tried the netsh ipv6 int \ reset all -> 2 to 1 the new mac only listed and connected at the interface.

would this timing and modify can be traced from OEM after the warrant day after a week ?

Since "some Files corrupted , unable fix them " by the dos.cmd sfc \scannow , please
feedback here. The warrant expired day and the motherboard change probably caused the Error unable fixed by and media nor OEM and Private CDs recover that backed up of the old mac' ? Could any SC9 or else solve this please?

Does PC-Doctor offer any service to fix this error ?

Vista pack 2 unable to use the toolbox package any longer , it required me the NET frame 3.0.1 that is for win 7 OS ?

Regards
BleuOisou

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:54:58 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
The problem you are experiencing with your new network card honestly sounds like a software issue, and unfortunately Service Center 9 won't be able to do anything other than test if it is functional. Perhaps try uninstalling and updating the drivers, just because it is a replacement doesn't mean that it has the exact same components (sometimes a system model can have minor variations across the production process).

I am afraid that I may not fully understand your reference to the requirement for .NET 3.0.1, but I thought that PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows requires a minimum of .NET 3.5.1 be installed (I will double check just to be safe). Toolbox for Windows needs a minimum OS of Windows XP SP3, but it shouldn't have any problems running on Windows Vista SP2 (unless the installed .NET is not up to date).

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Dear Doctor

Oh...  NET 3.5.1
update to Pack 2 vista then install it followed by Toolbox.

Update driver(s) for the new motherboard, PC-doctor has the links ever with SC pack ? Wanrantee expired OEM would not offer them  :-[  ?

BleuOisou

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:36:24 am by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Regardless of warranty status, you should be able to find the necessary drivers on the manufacturers website. I unfortunately don't have any resources that I can recommend if you are unable to locate the drivers there.
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

Ever, dev mgr for a network card, perhaps no drv right => funny. Basically , find the models reciprocal otherwise quit?  In term of no resolution time relinquish to OEM ? Or wait their repair dept. for new drv. (NO, they said)  The PC , any devices OEM been monitored after the expired guarantee ?  :'(

Oct. 10 2014  07:53 w7p
Discovery a week , vista pack 2 mine GLF under mobk.unlimited @mozy.com|@McAfee.com for the backup has been suspended and , its unlimited mobk license transferred to GLF- , the w7pro not listed at the server?   GLF ,  ever pc-doctor registered mac since before expired oem mentioned here, is that you helped ?

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:55:25 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline BleuOisou

DUID in dhcpv6 server mac IPv6 is my 1st _ OEM built-in motherboard, replaced off and paid for in 2011 and lost from home. Contact support oem center in 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 to 2018 that who in charge at the two motherboards mac addresses running meantime at the one S/N machine in vista , by detected from Ipconfig /all cmd . There is no suggestive opinions from, to the until Nov. 2017 final reply as , there is no Board number the part reason, rejected to invest or stop the running of this DHCPv6 server broadcasting mac of ever my used. . It taken away Authority.ISP mine to connected as domain and having its dhcpv6 IPv6 earlier than my ISP which initial such IPv6 dynamic server service in Apr. 2014 noticed in Oct. 2015 to me by a changed case follower at ISP.

Mar. 2018 replied from manufacture that this re-assigned, under repire by Dec. 2017 the board of my ever mac add, was claimed from Computer supplier , this mac address property belongs to ?!

PLEASE HELP TO CONFIRM :

One Serial Number machine can have two mac meanwhile to be Identified on the DUID global networking ?

Sincerely
Yours

Bleu Oisou

Offline BleuOisou

OEM Lenovo A58 DUID of dhcpv6 mac news:

It has had A85 model machine own mac.ethernet within A58 for since 2014

Its built in mac.ethernet under DHCPv6 is lost, but forced it modified from regedit, would cause the networking alternatively cut and connected.

This A58 machine having A85 mac address DUID broadcasting mac, as A85 expired warranty, assigned its mac board new or old complied board to lenovo else user , 2nd off mine. Twice assigned the board .mac to other than obey RFC3315 ,.which required the any hardware changed machine should not changeable to its DUID. 

This is Service.Center and Soctor Toolbox short coming function to detect such problem  by?  Please let know if any other product you having can help on likes difficulties existing.

Sincerely
BleuOisou
Bleu Oisou

Offline PCD_Dan

Hello,

One Serial Number machine can have two mac meanwhile to be Identified on the DUID global networking ? Yes, a MAC address is specific to your NIC (Network Interface Card), so a single PC can have multiple MAC addresses.

From what you have described regarding DHCPv6 client being lost, PC-Doctor does not have any product that will assist with troubleshooting this.

Kind Regards,
Dan R.
You may find some useful information on our FAQ page http://www.pc-doctor.com/support/faqs?view=faq

Offline BleuOisou

continued post of June  18th 2018

OEM Lenovo vista A58 DUID of dhcpv6 mac news:

This vista  has had windows7  A85 model machine own Lenovo also mac.ethernet within this A58 for since 2014  by record least?

Its built in mac ethernet board , this visat L3ABX3Z under DHCPv6 is lost home, when but forced it modified from Regedit, would cause the networking alternatively cut and connected.

This A58 vista machine having A85 windows 7 mac address DUID broadcasting mac, ...

as A85 expired warranty in May 2014 , Lenovo assigned this  mac in board new or old complied board to lenovo else user , 2nd off to mine.

Twice assigned the board .mac to other than missed obey RFC3315 ,.which required the any hardware changed machine should not changeable to its DUID.

After 3 months argued with, WHOSE property on the board to lenovo and , RFC 3315 to, there was no investigation on the track concern since 2012 then,  Lenovo in Apr 23th 2018 simply destroyed this long journey complex mac broadcasting and , broadcasted mac machine, requested them to stop the wrong PC in 2015 even.

This is Service.Center and Doctor Toolbox diagnore defects on to detect such problem  by? 

Please let know if any other product you having can help on likes difficulties existing.

Sincerely
BleuOisou
Bleu Oisou