Author Topic: Need to reinstall PC-Doctor Toolbox  (Read 12523 times)

Offline tuanmassey

my download link does not work anymore. i have my license name and product key available.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I have gone ahead and reset your download link, and resent the email containing your download links for good measure. If this happens again you are welcome to request another reset, or if you would like you can always download the file and save it to a CD or a thumb drive to ensure that it is available if necessary in the future.

Please let me know if you require any additional assistance.

Thank you,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline sousaking1

I need mine reset too please :)

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
I will be happy to reset your download links if you could please send me a private message with your email, order number, and/or last name.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
You're all set, I have gone ahead and reset your download link, and also resent the email containing your download links. If this happens again you are welcome to request another reset, or if you would like you can always download the file and save it to a CD or a thumb drive to ensure that it is available if necessary in the future.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline spigeon4

I also need to install my PC Doctor, can you please renew my download link?  :D

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
All good now spigeon4, let me know if you need anything else.

As stated for others, "If this happens again you are welcome to request another reset, or if you would like you can always download the file and save it to a CD or a thumb drive to ensure that it is available if necessary in the future".

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline singha

Hey my PC doctor has stopped working please help it keeps saying installed too many times

Offline Yazz

• Telnet can fix it! =)
    • Yazz's IT Experience (On Linkedin)
I have the same problem, though I think I may still have the download link, I just don't recall the file-name to search for it.

I was also concerned if its normal to have no updates since March, as Windows 8.1 has replaced 8.0 as far as Microsoft is concerned, and my machine has randomly blue-screened for most the time I've owned it, though it passes all the tool-box tests (minus the event log chart). I say this as every time I ever told it to check it never found any.

I have the password in my though, that much I am sure of, unless there's more then two (including this forum).

Additionally, the Hard drive replacement and fresh windows 8.1 64bit install was this month, while the errors are less frequent I still get BSOD's frequently with no obvious pattern.

I did submit a support request for this about 40 minutes ago, but between health and classes I might not get a chance to spend time on this again for a while, and I really can't afford afford the time I keep spending on my moms computer,

(As a disabled USAF Vet of 9 years, two tours in Iraq, my time and money are very limited, but I spent almost the entirety of that time as an IT admin of one group of systems or another with frequent loans to train and assist the Help Desk - I'm fairly sure its a hardware - most likely motherboard issue with a couple less likely possibilities).

I don't really have the money to guess-purchase parts, and all my spares are across the country (literally east coast while I'm on West) at my dad's house. (Can't easily bring a tower and parts with you on a plane, and the other half of my equipment is in storage near my last base, in FL, Closer to dad - but still 16 hours drive from him).

Thank you for your time reading this.
Prior Service USAF of 9 Years, responsible for numerous IT positions before attempting to teach Google which many people just don't seem to grasp.. Leaving me Ordered to help aka do others work as I gained more positions. View my resume summery on Linked-IN, no-account needed (URL in profile).

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hey Yazz,

First off, thank you for your service.

I have reset your download links to the latest version of our software (my records show there were two updates since your initial purchase), and I have gone ahead and updated you to use our new licensing server to avoid any issues during re-installation (we also no longer require a password during the activation process). One thing to note is that the new activation process does require you to enter the code in it's entirety, and is case sensitive.

I have sent your order information including your new product key and download link to the email on file, and don't forget to check your spam folder if you don't see it in the inbox.

Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Thanks,
Kris

P.S. Have you checked the power supply for problems? Unfortunately, a power issue is a little difficult to diagnose with software tests.
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hey my PC doctor has stopped working please help it keeps saying installed too many times

Hey singha,

I am going to respond shortly to the other post that you have made.
http://www.pcdoctor-community.com/forum/index.php/topic,842.msg2956.html#new
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline Yazz

• Telnet can fix it! =)
    • Yazz's IT Experience (On Linkedin)
Kris_PCD; Thank you for the timely response! You must have beat me to enabling the notification on updates, lol. For the most part it really was a joy serving, till I started getting sick and receiving the wrong medicine.. Three years of many doctors visits to diagnose what by the end had me bedridden for a year; but I still wouldn't trade my time in for anything, and most the doctors were civilian referrals in the Tampa FL Area so in part I blame the area. </rant>

The power supply was my first suspect, as it seems to be a lot more frequent when it gets warmer, but that doesn't always hold true. the BSOD error points to a video card driver file so I took out the low-end Radeon and started using the integrated graphics (I believe they're actually part of the i5 CPU's and not the motherboard now?) and it seemed to reduce the problem only ever so slightly, though the new BSOD's pointed to the integrated graphics drivers as well. My mom doesn't have AC so U strongly think its at least a contributing factor, but now that its only hitting 70-72 I can't shrug it off to heat alone, unless it caused damage over time. I know the specs aren't outpost to be able to sustain the 100+ days we had during some of the summer.

Course it could be incompatible RAM... Though I've rarely seen memory that didn't work if it was rated correctly, and I've rarely stuck to the manufacturers tested list. I tried clocking it down too. Minimal reduction in BSOD's & didn't seem to warrant the loss the speed. Turning off high-precision timing in the BIOS made a big difference; also tried turning off advanced CPU power saving modes in case the PSU didn't support the newer-lower level energy saving instructions. No Joy there.

I don't suppose anyone here would be interested in a Panasonic Lumix TS3 waterproof camera? It'll probably show up on eBay soon as I can't get my 52 Year old mom trained to open it to take out the battery and put it in the charger, and surprisingly it can't charge over cable.

Alternatively, a good PSU tester that's a good deal less expensive then the near $100 I think I'll need to put towards the rated 80C stable PSU's would be nice. You can find on (can we name store brands? I haven't finished reviewing all of the forum rules). Wouldn't it be nice if computer stores loaned out free tools like at Autozone...

I have a nagging feeling though that chances are close to as good for the motherboard, damaged right enough in a spot to influence the PCI-E connections through the PCB or a capacitor, but then most hardware failures I've seen go in the order of motherboards, 2nd to HDD's and the click of death that started with IBM DeskStar/DeathStar in the late 90's, traveled to Hitachi (and WD because of a tech license swap agreement with IBM) so I could just be clouded by experience and the lack of swappable parts. I finally just told my dad to just my old 486, they use to seem so Hardware trouble-free back when they were made..

That's all my input on this PC for the moment, I'll keep a look out in case you have anything else to suggest.
Prior Service USAF of 9 Years, responsible for numerous IT positions before attempting to teach Google which many people just don't seem to grasp.. Leaving me Ordered to help aka do others work as I gained more positions. View my resume summery on Linked-IN, no-account needed (URL in profile).

Offline jontaylor723

Could I get a new download link also?
Thanks,
Jon

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Could I get a new download link also?
Thanks,
Jon

You're all set, I have reset your download link and resent the email as well. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline carynmorris

I purchased the PC-Doctor Toolbox but didn't save my download and it expired. Could i have it re sent please? PCD141027-1127-52216 is my order number.                   Thank you!