Author Topic: SC9 works for both 64bit and 83  (Read 2043 times)

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Mar. 24 2014  06:22 w8pIde08a

0)
once SC8 PE upgraded to SC9 , would usb.device able to work like both appropriately ?

1)
then, SC9 is able to run on both 32/64bit adeptly ?

2)
from SC8 PE into SC9 after ,
could i have an further upgrade to SC9 PE for a good price ?
would it package CD and usb key ? Or , i have to purchase new for this update year?

3)
Toolbox upgrade from old version to new one, only for 1 license or total three ?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:20:10 pm by BleuOisou »
Bleu Oisou

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hello BleuOisou,

0)
once SC8 PE upgraded to SC9 , would usb.device able to work like both appropriately ?

Yes, your USB Device will continue to work with your copy of Service Center 8 PE. The only thing that changes with an upgrade from Service Center 8 is the version of DOS that is on the key.

1)
then, SC9 is able to run on both 32/64bit adeptly ?

Yes, Service Center 9 does work for both 32bit and 64bit operating systems.

2)
from SC8 PE into SC9 after ,
could i have an further upgrade to SC9 PE for a good price ?
would it package CD and usb key ? Or , i have to purchase new for this update year?

Unfortunately, due to licensing limitations from Microsoft we are no longer able to provide PE environments for use with Service Center. However, the version that you have should continue to work with your original dongles, and you may also wish to take a look at the new Bootable Diagnostics included with Service Center 9.

3)
Toolbox upgrade from old version to new one, only for 1 license or total three ?

I had originally reset all of your download links just to be sure, but you are free to upgrade all of your Toolbox installations. You can even use the same file you downloaded to update your other computer.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline BleuOisou

• http://~home.netvigator.com/aa321123
Thank you very much for the QAA.
Bleu Oisou