Author Topic: Problem with Dell SupportAssist  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Paulohsac

Hello,
I have a Dell Inspiron 5448 and I am currently having some difficulty using Dell SupportAssist software. I try to make a diagnosis by the product support site on the dell site and appears error. Always after the search in check supportassist program appears an error as you can see in the figure below.

I tried to make the diagnosis directly by Dell supportassist program, but the program does not open
This way, I uninstalled the program and I tried to install it again. I downloaded directly from the download center of the dell:
http://www.dell.com/support/contents/br/pt/19/article/Product-Support/Self-support-Knowledgebase/software-and-downloads/support-center

After several attempts at installation, only an error message: "The installation was not successful. Restart the system to install again.

I contacted Dell, but they do not know what's going on. Because Dell SupportAssist is developed by PC-Doctor, I wonder if you can help me?
I'm using Windows 10 and the BIOS is updated.
Thanks

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello Paulohsac,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the Sell Support Assist product. This is a known issue that Dell and ourselves are looking into currently. Once it is resolved I will notify you of the steps to correct your issue.

Thanks!
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.