Author Topic: When I Run PC-Doctor for Windows it Crashes my computer  (Read 2155 times)

Offline SanfordL

When I attempt to start PC-Doctor for Windows from either the taskbar or Start menu my computer crashes (BlueScreen).

It appears to do this when attempting the weekly scan as well.

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with latest updates.

Offline PCD_Channing

Hello SanfordL,

I am sorry to hear that PC-Doctor is crashing upon launch. Do you happen to know what version of PC-Doctor you are using? Was this purchased separately or did it come pre-installed on the machine? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the product? Please let me know and I will provide some steps we can try to resolve this.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline SanfordL

Hi Channing,

Thank you for your help. I purchased PC Doctor for Windows on 1 Nov 2015. I can't open the application without it crashing, but the install file is "PCDoctorToolbox_6554_49". When I do open it and it does not crash, it asks to be activated again. I enter the info and it crashes. When it tries to run a automated diagnostic (daily?) it crashes. The check mark on the application task bar is present even after the crash. Blue screen message is "interupt_exception_nothandles."

Regards,

Sanford

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi Sanford,

Thank you for the additional information. Have you, by chance, uninstalled Toolbox and reinstalled Toolbox since this started happening? Has there been any hardware configuration changes since this was working until now? I have also sent you a private message so that I can obtain your license information to see if there is an issue occurring on the licensing server.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Channing