Author Topic: Getting Email Alert from Toolbox  (Read 2060 times)

Offline droberson

Any way to get a email alert if a problem is found.

Offline PCD_Channing

Hello droberson,

Unfortunately there is not a way for Toolbox to send you an email alert if an issue is found. The main reason for this is that the UI will alert you on the PC in question if any issue is found. So in the event an issue is found, you will be alerted immediately on the machine itself.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline droberson

Is there another product that will do that?  Is there a log file I could monitor.  I do not set at the computer all the time, other users do.  But I need to be aware if an issue happens.

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi droberson,

We do offer a product that is capable of running diagnostics on machines remotely and providing the results to a central console where you can view and monitor the results of the diagnostic tests. This product is called Network Factory. I have included a link below that contains some additional information regarding the product:

http://www.pc-doctor.com/solutions/network-factory

As far as monitoring a log file goes within Toolbox, there really isn't an effective way to do this. All of the data is housed within a proprietary database file which isn't accessible, visually speaking, by any other means. I also cannot speak to any other products that have this capability.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Channing