Author Topic: reinstalling toolbox for windows  (Read 5513 times)

Offline geecoop

Hello
     I AM REQUESTING  TO REINSTALL TOOLBOX FOR WINDOWS

Kind Regards
                                  Gordon Lacey

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:05:50 pm by PCD_Channing »

Offline PCD_Channing

Hi Gordon,

I have sent you a personal message containing the information for re-installation. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline Larsen

i would like to get a download link aswell - lost my installer due to a faulty harddisk

thank you
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:05:59 pm by PCD_Channing »

Offline PCD_Channing

Hello Larsen,

I have sent you a PM with a link to download the software. I have also modified your previous post to remove the order number. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline Larsen

Offline Tarjafan

Hi, i would like to get a download link aswell. I was forced to rebuild my computer. Can anybody help me? thank you!

Offline PCD_Channing

Hello Tarjafan,

I sent you a PM regarding this. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Channing

Offline dbeale12

I need to reinstall on two of my computers the windows toolbox for the windows 10 64 OS. I have search the pc doctor website but found nothing. It would help if this is in the FAQ. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello dbeale12,

We have received your support ticket and you should have received an email with your new download link. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.

Offline ramchop

Greetings,

Just here to request a new download link to reinstall toolbox, please and thanks! :)

- Eva

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello Eva,

I have sent you an email with a new download link. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks!

-Sam
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.

Offline ulgrath

Same please :-) let me know what I need to provide for a new download link

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello Ulgrath,

I have sent you a private message with the new download link. Let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks!

Offline jgtarn92

I also need a link to redownload my diags toolkit.

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello jgtarn,

I have sent you a private message with the new download link. Let me know if you have any additional isues.

Thanks!