Author Topic: PC-Doctor Toolbox Indicates two disabled devices that are not actually disabled  (Read 2076 times)

Offline BluueSpruce

When I open PC-Doctor Toolbox for Windows and click on Hardware I find entries that indicate that I have two disabled devices (printers) on my system. However, both printers function perfectly. I also opened Windows device manager and found no disabled devices. Lastly, I ran Hp's Print and Scan Doctor and it found no problems with the printer drivers or software. I can set PC Doctor Toobox to ignore the warnings, but that leaves me concerned that perhaps PC Doctor is malfunctioning. Any ideas? Thank you.

I am running Windows 10 Professional.

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello BluueSpruce,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with Toolbox! Since you did mention you are running Windows 10 might I ask if you are running the latest version of Toolbox which is 6.3? Our older versions of toolbox will run in Win10 but there are some slight oddities that 6.3 addresses and this sounds like one of those oddities. But if you are running the latest version of Toolbox and seeing this error would you mind letting me know the model of your printer and I can try to replicate the issue here and help find a solution.

Thanks!

-Sam
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.