Author Topic: Full Diagnostics  (Read 1620 times)

Offline jad875

Hi. I've just updated to Windows 10.  I have version: 6.3.6554.59.  Product works well except for FULL TEST DIAGNOSTICS, it freezes after the video test at 36%.  Windows closes the product for not responding and looks for solution.  This occurred twice over a two day period.  Once closed, I cannot reopen!  ???

I have an HP computer 700-149!  I will avoid this test because I need to reboot my system in order to launch PC-Doctor for Windows!!!

Did others have the same?  Is there a solution?  Can someone help?

Thanks,

========

NB:  I tested a "clean" start, i.e., after windows was up and running for 45 min, the only application I launched was PC-Doctor, where I left the room for three hours - the application froze again at 36%.  I've tried the same on my laptop (Toshiba) and the same occurs, except it restarted windows by itself.

NB:  I've started both the desktop and laptop, with no other programs launched, and conducted the stress and quick test, where pass count = 5.  No problems.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 01:15:28 pm by jad875 »

Offline PCD_Sam

• PC-Doctor
Hello jad875,

It is interesting that it always fails on the video card test. Are you running any video card or graphics software that interfaces with the card, such as Geforce experience or MSI afterburner? This could prevent Toolbox from accessing the card and encounter issues. If you are still having issues please open a support ticket by emailing support@pc-doctor.com.

Thanks!

-Sam
Like a great predatory piano, I sit silent in the darkness. Until it is time to attack and then I strike in a cacophony of violence and ivory keys.