Author Topic: Replacement MUD  (Read 1732 times)

Offline CotsComp

I have previously read in the forums (although cannot find it again) that I am able to obtain a replacement MUD. I have version 7.5 and my MUD is currently being held together with duct tape since it decided to separate into two halves. It still works but would like to replace it before its too late. How do I go about this?

Also, the MUD will not work in USB3 connections, has there been an update on this?

Thanks
Malcolm

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi CotsComp,

It looks like your purchase was back in late 2010, unfortunately that means that your USB device is no longer under warranty and I cannot simply replace it. I would however recommend that you contact our sales team, and see what options they may have available for upgrade or replacement. They can be contacted at: sales@pc-doctor.com

Currently we don't have any version of our Multipurpose USB devices that are capable of USB 3.0 speed, but all functional USB devices should still function as normal regardless of the version of USB being used (except those requiring the use of a USB type C connector).

Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.