Author Topic: Reinstall for replacement computer  (Read 2392 times)

Offline 0arachnoid0

I had to exchange my defective Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for a new one. How do I reinstall? I of course saw many other posts to this effect in your forum. Each one appeared to have to be addressed individually with a revalidation of install links. It seems incredibly tedious to have to do this manually for each individual. I scoured your website and could not find an automated way to do this. Is there one? If so, where is it?

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Unfortunately you are correct, there is no automated method to reset the download links, and I do reset them manually as needed. Our primary focus is our diagnostics, and that doesn't leave a lot of time to fix something that takes me maybe a minute or two to fix and respond to.

I have reset your download link and resent it to you as a PM, but please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline Duke

I, too need to re-activate...my hard drive crashed, and dell sent a new drive. Had backup of my programs. However, I can not activate PC-Doctor, as it is , in your system, already activated.
Can you please enable for me to activate again. 

Thanks, Gary  goduke@citcom.net

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hey Gary,

Please see my response via PM, and let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.