Author Topic: Bad Remote Viewing Board or Not?  (Read 2462 times)

Offline project365x

I have recently purchased a PC-Doctor Service Center 9 Premier Kit 3/Pack during the Black Friday Sale. Just today, I had some time to play with the PCI Post card and the I/O Extension Display (aka remote viewing card per instructions).

I attached the remote viewing card to the PCI Post card with the supplied cord and no info was display on the remote card. Please see attached photo. Does this mean I have a bad remote viewing card? If it's bad, how would I go about getting a working board through the manufactures warranty?

I can't even attach a photo here due to what-ever reasons... So I have attached a link https://plus.google.com/u/0/106257587194750027514/posts/W3t2t8jxtun?pid=6096489060574442610&oid=106257587194750027514

Offline Kris_PCD

• PC-Doctor, Inc
Hi project365x,

As we had discussed outside of the forums, we have already shipped a replacement PCI POST card with remote. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks,
Kris
Kris_PCD
Technical Support Representative
PC-Doctor, Inc.

Offline project365x

Thanks,

:D Problem resolved. I had the chance to play with the new PCI card and Remote View and works fine. Could be either the cable or the Remote View card that is bad.  :D